data-csrf="1714339599,58d401098ba21cb49592eac4841a5acd" A new Williams is here | As Real As It Gets

A new Williams is here

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last night at 9:53 P.M.

She weighed 6lbs 13oz and is 18.5" long.

I'm finaly getting the shot at being a father to a little girl.

I'll get some pictures up maybe tomorrow when I get the camera back from the hospital, but thought I'd bop in here for a minute to spread the good news.

Angry Scotsman

Nov 18, 2007
Orygun
Congrats Matt. I'm actually looking forward to trying my hand at the daughter thing too. Would like to have a boy or two also to carry on the name though. I'm still at the Spot and Stalk the wife stage right now......

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I soooooooooooooo didn't want a daughter and was hoping to spawn all flutes,but apparently zigged when I shoulda zagged and Sister chewed her way out of the egg.

I remind her daily,that she's easily my toughest boy,if only because it's true.

Also remind her,that if she ever grows boobs,that I'll whip her ass. She PROMISES to comply.(grin)

Congrats man,nothing better than kids...................

1akhunter

Nov 19, 2007
Congrats!

but word to the wise, best to be buying your bottom metal at todays prices.

bout 12-14 years or so I can see the stuff skyrocketing! (grin)

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Thanks guys.......

I've got lotsa video tape and camera stills, but it's been a real circus since Monday. I should have some pics up tomorrow, as the laptop I have at home I can't upload the images onto....gotta head to the shop for that.

I finally got them home today about an hour ago. As I type this, they're both crashed out in each other's arms.......Life is good.

Her name is Eliana Marie Williams. My wife being Italian came up with her first name and Marie was my mom's middle name.

My dad has never been one to talk much, but he's been wearing a shit-eating grin for the last couple of days.