data-csrf="1711652743,ebbcb78e9b229b11216b2c33b8f7f5a2" AG Composites.............. | As Real As It Gets

AG Composites..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Was yelling across the hallway to BillyBahroo this morning,that I hadn't bought anything all fucking year. Lamenting same,I nabbed a ready to roll Mesa Precision Arms(AG) Carbon Fiber Altitude. Jacked the Classic off my Dick Rifle for a new Kali Kid 223 and just cain't Walnut,no matter how I try.

Long way of sayin',who drives an MPA 'Tude and whattya' thunk about it? I'll be a few days out,before I lay hands on same,but the ergo's look to be there and am kinda/sorta musing a Vudoo 17 HMR 20" Ranch Bitch.

Just might sing...............

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
Reckon you’ll dig it...

The MPA ergos are well ahead of AG’s standard offerings. Esp in the grips...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Reckon you’ll dig it...

It's got the right lines,to sing nicely.

Little Big Gun gypped a fluted #4 Krieger 22-250AI outta a GAP Classic...but should be happy in it's new home. RHR is tough to beat,with wares setting on the shelf and ready to roll.

I forgot that I joined their Lifetime Membership Thing and shit is even cheaper,than their site says. Nice "problem" to have...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Reckon you’ll dig it...

100%

Very MUCH suplized,but the lines were right and it's quite a bit better than anticipated. Grip/cheek are killer. Didn't see a single fucking thing on AG's Site,that piqued even my slightest interest,but MPA nailed this bitch.

I'd reckon it McMillan KS/EDGE light. Pillars can't ever hurt.

A guy can Remage,get this bitch coming and have a HELLUVA rifle slammed together in no time flat.

Bask in these GOOD Old Days,while you can..............

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
100%

Very MUCH suplized,but the lines were right and it's quite a bit better than anticipated. Grip/cheek are killer. Didn't see a single fucking thing on AG's Site,that piqued even my slightest interest,but MPA nailed this bitch.

I'd reckon it McMillan KS/EDGE light. Pillars can't ever hurt.

A guy can Remage,get this bitch coming and have a HELLUVA rifle slammed together in no time flat.

Bask in these GOOD Old Days,while you can..............
Enabler....grin...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Initial interest,was said pattern inletted M5,so I could poke Little Big Gun in it. They didn't have any ready to roll at the time,in that inlet...so I went BDL. Easier to poke a 22-250AI in a BDL inlet,as the box doesn't need any love. Little Big Gun gets it's former handle and Colin's Atlasworxs AICS metal. Win/win.

No real issues. Had to put a Bitch Groove in the taint,to take the trigger housing adjustment screws. Standard fare,as far as I'm concerned. Thread marks in pillars,due that discrepency and going for a yam. I reeled me in and did it right.(grin)

BFD 15 seconds.

I never was into double studs up front,so figured now was the time. All studs were finger tight,which made it easy on me. Typically,I 5-minute epoxy the bitches,but went this route and Bloody Knuckle TQ.

Shit...I may start loving 22-250AI's again!

Nawwwwwwwwwww...but the pattern IS a rather nice way to fly...............(grin)

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
Talked to them on the horn a bit when they did their special run for the Tikkas with an OEM BM inlet...

Was told then they would be offering the same stock with a M5 inlet in the near future. Figured I’d let the cat outta the bag... knowing you’s a Tekker fan...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The Teeker version has been on the MPA page of RHR's Site,for more than a few months.

Somebody else will be R&D'ing them.(grin)

I'm thinking Vudoo Hummer in one of these bitches though....................

Reactions: Robertham1

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I really like the look of that Stick...I could see one of those going on my carbon fiber Vudoo...

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
The Teeker version has been on the MPA page of RHR's Site,for more than a few months.

Somebody else will be R&D'ing them.(grin)

I'm thinking Vudoo Hummer in one of these bitches though....................
See the T3/CTR inlets, but not the M5s.
Still ain’t no thang for Shaen...

I’m in Vudoo mode again...grin...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I really like the look of that Stick...I could see one of those going on my carbon fiber Vudoo...

I think it's pretty forgiving,as the pattern goes and the weight REALLY surprised...she's LIGHT.

Who's gonna chamber the barrel? Vudoo direct,I assume?..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
See the T3/CTR inlets, but not the M5s.
Still ain’t no thang for Shaen...

I’m in Vudoo mode again...grin...

I fucked up,as I got a MPA M5 DBM the other day and should factored how easy the inlet shift would be.

As to the Teeker,if I can get a M5 in the OEM Milk Jug,I'm not fretting putting one in a real stock.....................(grin)

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
Nice to hear that the Altitude is better than anticipated, it appears kinda sorta Mcmillan game hunter'ish which is my current favorite ... Alas, Mesa are not exporting here yet...

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
The pattern looked good,but is even better than anticipated.

Funny part is,how all of their other patterns are so fucked up!?!.................
That and a dbm could really breathe some life into a certain 7 shamwow without making it too much of a pig. Tucked that away for a rainy day.

Brazo

Mar 29, 2013
The Keystone State
Dang, looks slick, congrats and thanks for the post.

Hey Stick - what barrel contour & length would balance that stock out in 223? Not in a rush, can order anything and wait.

It would be on a 700 footprint action, M5 DBM, and a 6x SWFA.

Thank you!

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dang, looks slick, congrats and thanks for the post.

Hey Stick - what barrel contour & length would balance that stock out in 223? Not in a rush, can order anything and wait.

It would be on a 700 footprint action, M5 DBM, and a 6x SWFA.

Thank you!

A Douglas #3,modest shank and 21"...wouldn't suck..............

darrenk75b

Aug 23, 2009
Norcal
Talked to them on the horn a bit when they did their special run for the Tikkas with an OEM BM inlet...

Was told then they would be offering the same stock with a M5 inlet in the near future. Figured I’d let the cat outta the bag... knowing you’s a Tekker fan...
I have one of the tikka versions, getting set to order a second one. I like the pattern...a lot. I have a tikka lite action inlet, but with a CTR bottom metal inlet. Plan on grabbing one of Grayboe's tikka bottom metals to run AICS mags.

FWIW, I have my barrel chopped back to 20". Very handy combo.

Also, if you order direct from MPA, and use the code "ROK" at the order, they'll take $50 off the price.