data-csrf="1711634745,84c85eeab75e6dce9a56f7456855b584" And so it begins ..........again | As Real As It Gets

And so it begins ..........again

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I was wondering WTF when I landed on the Big Bird,with a wayyyyyyyyy looping approach to land from the SE and as we closed the deck,I could see how humped up the NW was. Got to the house and that's all I heard about,was how it was kicking everyone's ass.

Sport pards have been doing 15+ Kings a day,just fucking around in mornings. Sounds like some of the Big Boys are doing OK on King delivery numbers. Have you heard of,or tied into any Big Kings yet? Sockeye are in creeks,peanut Coho are creeping this way and I'll be happy like always,to see Summer gone. 17 days until Deer Season.(grin)

Hang onto the Annie and maybe some day you'll get a chance to bang around with it. Have a new scope which might suit you fairly well.

Shout any time...............

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
Those fishing offshore were doing pretty good I think
Friend was offloading when we were and I think he had 250 or so
We took our boat out for the first time and played a little
Kept a few and was nice to get paid to go camping
I haven’t really heard or seen much in the line of big fish yet but have seen some of the smallest ones

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I know one guy was knocking a couple hunnert a day in the head and while not Red Hot,he wasn't letting anything go.(grin)

My trouble is,it's tough to get a REAL slip that isn't Transient or I'd be groovin' on the write-offs................

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
32x12.5 hull with a bracket off the back to hang motors making it 35’ overall
Big Vberth and big cabin for longer trips
Able to haul wheelers and a skiff onboard
Might name it “Cast and Blast”.......... grin

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
32x12.5 hull with a bracket off the back to hang motors making it 35’ overall
Big Vberth and big cabin for longer trips
Able to haul wheelers and a skiff onboard
Might name it “Cast and Blast”.......... grin
Sounds like a SWEET setup!

Thirsty, but sweet. :D

Driftin'

Nov 16, 2009
Offshore
Nice Miller machine!

Looking forward to more progress pixels and your subsequent adventures. Will it have a tailgate? *grin*

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Yep, I figured. Still cool to see it go together so quick. Is this another specmar hull?

They're going to start calling you Navy.....grin.