data-csrf="1714085190,a0341d20c7d5edca4067e52b1530eb8b" Another November To Remember?.............. | As Real As It Gets

Another November To Remember?..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Gotta coupla new stocks to sort through and an XP-100 to poke a rail on,then it'll be Deer Calls and Feesh Rods.

Likely see more Wolves than Good Bucks.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
My story is,kill every fucking one you see and help manage their numbers...which have exploded.

Only chance the Deer have..............

Calvin

Nov 17, 2007
Visit site
Thought I was gonna run into wolves today on the hill I was on. They had it cleaned off. Not even a doe. Used to be a good producing spot. You can sure see those wolf pack trails in that higher elevation grass.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Nice 4-point today at 15' away.

With a guy chasing it in his shorts and flip-flops at 8:00AM. Pretty good show,so I filmed,watched him shoot and told him if he'd of been a Tourist that Buck woulda been dead in 3 seconds! pretty funny Shit Show.

Had crummy trouble,as the first ever "check engine" light came on. Checked fluids and all was well,so limped home and went to the garage for diagnostics. #3 cylinder electrical issue and plead my case. Didn't wanna be down until Monday,as they are closed tomorrow. He took pity and sent me a pic,saying that I'd got my money out of the OEM plugs and their 116,000 miles.(grin)

Back in bidness thankfully.................

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
I file the electrode flush with the porcelain before install as well:). 116k is a good showing.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Looped some new Country today,that I've not Rut Gawked in 10 years or so and saw one Micro Doe.

Prolly good for another 10 years or so..................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dipped into fresh snow and finally got in The Rut Patch. Fucking tracks EVERYWHERE...so I slipped out and will save it for Sister and BabyMan.

Conditions are about perfect,to lose a crummy on the wrong side of a slide,so no big loss in my book.

Back to the Reloading Press...............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Nope...just another Freshy,that all but twinned into the one front center.

The Forest Circus claimed 50 some new slides and they just got something correct,for the first fucking time..................(grin)

hangunnr

Administrator
Dec 12, 2007
Flatlandia
Thanks gents!

This deer came off the farm that had a small outbreak of blue tongue last year. The deer numbers are looking good this year thankfully. Last year I only saw 5 or 6 deer in all my time out there, this year I’ve seen as many as 6 different bucks in one setting. Quite the contrast.