data-csrf="1714352335,4d7ce2de8ae6669a14dff61da6f123bc" Banjo Bear | As Real As It Gets

Banjo Bear

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
My wife is dying to see the banjo playing bear....

Please post pic...

Think we lost it from the old forum.

If anybody has the dialogue that went with that on the campfire, it'd be even better.......still laffin.

WGM

Nov 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
I never did see the picture of the lipstick wearing banjo playing bear ... I got into that thread after it was pulled ... so like Matt said, if someone can post the pic and the dialog, I'd greatly appreciate it as well ...

WGM

Nov 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
ps. Matt ... don't know whatever finally washed out between you and Thomas Manners when you were trying to figure out precisely what the 'issue' was with your bottom metal and my stock ... but regardless, it's all hooked up now and looks fantastic ...

once the entire rifle is put together, I'll post a pic ...

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Cool......looking forward to seeing it.

If somebody has the text that Stick was using in that thread.....it was priceless, as well as the pic itself.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Now for the dialogue.........please tell me someone has that saved somewhere???

God damn that was some funny times on the fire.

WGM

Nov 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
holy crap ... I don't know shit about bears, but can tell with ease that the above mount is nothing but hysterical ...

and to think, someone paid someone else to create that?!

WGM

Nov 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
the one between Larry and lhonda (or whatever his name is) where the 'taped eyes' pictures showed up rates pretty high up there in terms of pure entertainment value, regardless of your feelings on the matters of the thread ...

firedog

Nov 21, 2007
SW Washington
Those were both great threads. Enjoyed reading the idiots tryin to match wits with Stick and Steely at the fire. Always made for some entertaining stuff.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Chris said:
Rubbed Rat....What's that bear grinnin' at, the Rubbed Rat?

Now that was funny!
The grinning bear made me spit my coffee.....damn that was some good shit.

So nice CAS was kind enough to hold on to quality posts..... :grin:

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
I re-read those threads the other night, damn they were funny.

Now if a guy posted a pic of Cindy Sheehan and said she was a $5000 whore, he wouldn't have a bunch of guys saying, boy that must have been the lay of a lifetime.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Another side-splitter was Stick's account of a day at the range. I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

It was a Patrick McManus moment.

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Between the Mtns and the Plateau
I have read that silly bear thread 3 times now...It had to be a hoot as it was going on in real time.

The guy who has the cross-eyed gorilla mount has knocked down some serious critters though. I have seen him on a couple of other boards and he has some great trophies. Him and his son are hell on the steelhead there in Northern California.