data-csrf="1711694082,e033aace8950c89fe95bc62bc3bb3aa6" Bread and Butter | As Real As It Gets

Bread and Butter

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I was all pumped for the Z9...till I handled and shot one.

32" DL doesn't work well with those short ata bows. String angle was so bad it seemed like the peep was a foot from my eye.

The MR8 may be a little better, I look forward to seeing one next year.

I think I tried out every bow offered in a 32" DL, put a lot of miles on my truck to check them out. (Couldnt locate any from Elite Archery close enough.)

The PSE Vendetta XL was my favorite by far, and I've never liked PSEs offerings.

Really been surprised at how happy I've been with it, stock string sucks and will be replaced after season's over, but other than that I'm more than pleased.

Something will really have to blow me away before I trade again.

Congrats on the buck, that's a nice one. I've never came close to that with a bow.

Painless

Administrator
I shot the Heli-M Wednesday evening and the son of a bitch is light done right. It is on par with the CE RKT from Hoyt, just a couple hundred bucks cheaper. Gonna wait till December before I decide if I am going to upgrade.....Blake

P.S. Congrats on the buck he is a dandy

dvdegeorge

Dec 7, 2007
Western NY
Glad to hear you liked the Heli-M waiting for a callback as I type from my archery shop to see if he has one and his take on it
Really want to upgrade my Outback actually gonna keep it as a spare

dvdegeorge

Dec 7, 2007
Western NY
Just got back from the archery shop,test shot the Heli-m
Loved it great draw,smooth,quiet and just felt great in my hand,Shot the Z7 Extreme also but liked the Heli-m better

I ordered one!

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Nice..I haven't got to see one yet in person, and even though they wouldn't fit me, I'd like to handle one.

Did you happen to draw or handle an MR8?

I've heard they're not the same Monsters, and are actually smooth. Been dying to see one, and see how they would handle a DL as long as mine.

dvdegeorge

Dec 7, 2007
Western NY
Got my Heli-m today shooting X's with field points and 100gr slick tricks...really like this bow light smooth and a nice solid wall with the draw stop... my Outback is officially relegated to back up duty

dvdegeorge

Dec 7, 2007
Western NY
I paid $850 for mine lost camo with complete set up and tuning thru mechanical hooter shooter with field points as well as broadheads which both shoot to same point.You got a great deal at $750.