data-csrf="1714334094,98b97dd1ea4495cfae666b99bbf754be" Burris SUCK! | As Real As It Gets

Burris SUCK!

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
There's a reason Burris came up with Posilign eccentric rings. Love those rings,have little use for their glass.

I still giggle every time I think of their PosiLock erector,coupled with target turrets on the same glass................

Barbie

Nov 17, 2007
Baltimore, MD
He never gets rid of or changes something I got him unless he checks with me 1st, so I don't get my feelings hurt or think he didn't like it when I got it. Just 1 of the many considerate things he does for me. :)

Barbie

Nov 17, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Thread Killer said:
she's basically saying i'm screwed...grins
Actually, if you give me equal money from the sale of the scopes, I will let you SELL them. but it has to be fair market price. No selling them for a dollar or two...;)

or you can just give the same amount of money that u spend on new scopes to me to buy myself stuff. :D

Barbie

Nov 17, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Which ever u decide is fine. Just no getting rid of the guns I've bought you. :)

Deal?

BTW how many Burris' are we talking about? I can't remember exactly.

Barbie

Nov 17, 2007
Baltimore, MD
I just get money, he gets money and new scopes!

Definilty, he is the big winner here. But I at least get something out of it. Especially since I bought 1 or 2 as a real present.

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Remembering (albeit dimly, and I don't want to start a doctrinaire debate here) the passage where Jesus advises His disciples to buy swords -- the common personal defense weapon of the Roman Empire -- brought a question to my mind.

If Jesus were on Earth and living in America today -- what kind of handgun would he carry concealed as He went about His business?

If you think He wouldn't buy one -- fine. Not interested in that answer -- I can come up with that one all by myself. But if you think He would -- what would it be, and why?

DN

Jamie

Nov 17, 2007
Oly. WA
Heres a couple of pics I found on the web that I've saved on my computer but I havent found the right thread for them yet