data-csrf="1713603998,987e352e08d303622494fb64f58c161f" Dangit! | As Real As It Gets

Dangit!

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
Anybody else running an Autotrickler?

I bought one a few years ago when they first came out. Pretty sweet but the Lee Perfect gave me some issues.

V3 came out and I jumped. Haven't used it much as the pandemic, component crunch and crazy amount of work load put a huge damper on my shooting.

Started reloading a bunch the last few weeks and damn, the v3 is awesome! Bluetooth is amazing! The new thrower is awesome! I've only got minor gripes and wouldn't you know it, v4 came out and addresses all of em!

Does a guy splurge and buy the latest/greatest or just run the old shit that makes a bit of a mess and is a pain in the ass to empty?

White people problems I guess....

CaptArab

Jul 9, 2021
I had v3 but sent it down the road.

Was certainly a fine machine but the connectors seemed like they'd get broken sooner rather than later, and changing powders was a bit inconvenient.

Truthfully Im just happy with my Harrell's 90% of the time, so the inconvenience was too great to fool with.

I love the scale though- kept that.
I also signed up for the "supertrickler" preorder, so we'll see if that one earns it's keep it not assuming it ever actually ships.

I'd like to try a V4 eventually.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I need to grab a few Harrels. My ‘smith wins about every match he’s in (BR) and shoots smaller groups than anyone I know. He hasn’t weighed a charge in years. Says he trusts the Harrels as much as his scale.

CaptArab

Jul 9, 2021
I spent the extra coin for the needle bearings. Wouldn't do that twice. I'm a gadget ho, but the difference in group size really ain't worth the effort inside 600. And if I shoot past 600 no cash or meat is on the line.

Last edited: