data-csrf="1714260874,b5b64f3e12e19cb0e46df596fb22ad56" Dick Breath... | As Real As It Gets

Dick Breath...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I suppose I'm flattered,that you jerk-off to my likeness...though admittedly I don't understand your penile preferences.

Here's a golden opportunity,to do a little vicarious venting and ease some sexual frustrations as well.

Be sure and slam the little girl again,touch upon the Pink Rifle and pout a little more regarding the inability to grow either a hair or a muscle.

Thank me later....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fucking near Christmas,so I'll toss another cookie.

Gawk the cock,as it's always holstered to the left.

Laffin'................

dalliwacker

Nov 22, 2007
Stick & I are Roommates
Damn that ficus tree makes you look big..you're a master of trick photography. I've always heard you tree monkies keep a roll of TP stuffed down your crotch. 1) For the call of nature and 2) to find any inkling of pleasure off that cardboard TP roll when you aren't fornicating one another.

Laffin' back....bwahahhahahaa.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
You needn't elaborate on your stupidity,it's long been transparent.

Am curious to how many more of my images,you keep by your bedside?...................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Now you can daydream about the underside of my nuts and envision my ass crack.

Admittedly,25 bushel Spruce make my chest hair look long...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Few things as entertaining,as the sexually frustrated...swinging their purse in angst.

Watch her Post a pic of my thighs next.

Laffin'..............r

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Big Stick said:
Now you can daydream about the underside of my nuts and envision my ass crack.

Admittedly,25 bushel Spruce make my chest hair look long...............
LMAO.......TFF.

Ya ever log any Oregon Timber Stick???

Thought I'd heard a few years ago you use to stomp around Oregon and Washington before you found some real trees in Paradise.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
I'm assuming Oregon in those pics???

That's some nice timber that's pretty damn hard to find anymore.

When I was a kid catching the school bus, it wasn't uncommon at all to see one and two-log loads coming out of Smith River, but anymore I think they store'm in a yard to use for parades....kind of end of an era.

Nothing like the sound of one of those giants coming down. Never seen so much shit flying and floating around in the air. Those that haven't seen or heard that are missing out on one of life's better pleasures.

Ohh yeah.....and nice mullet......grin.

ironbender

Nov 19, 2007
North of 60*
I think he's the guy Bro D had cocktails with (pun there) in the seattle airport as Dalli was on his way to AK for a sheep hunt. Didn't he yank some chain pretending to be lunger?

C'mon...fess up.

jds44

Nov 18, 2007
East of pullit, West of Painless
Dalli logged into the old site claiming to be Lunger and started some pretty funny shit. Another guy jumped into the fray and made some comments about sister. Can't say if it was Dalli or not, Steelhead might be able to answer that. If it was him, the comments were probably in jest, but they were way over the top of what would get a man an ass whoopin' face to face.

VAnimrod

Nov 27, 2007
Makin' goo-goo eyes at a man's cock is one thing..... must be a lunger thing, as I can't fathom it.

Peepin' sideways at a fellas daughter, is a good way to get done.... and fast.

Can figure that 'Stick would more than hold his own, as to the Lunger trying to hold the same. But as to a man mouthin' off about a fellas wife and kids, am thinkin' that a fella ought be quick to defend his own, as others will be MORE than willing to beat him to the punch.

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
I don't think that was wacker that made the comments about the little girl, but I don't recall that exactly. Pretty disturbing read however, wish I would of missed it.

If you want to know who dalli is, you have to know where he came from. After several failed attempts in the fast food market and getting fired from places like Shekwanda's Chicken Wangs and Thangs and Skinny Dicks Halfway Inn, he attempted a profession at being a sherpaw. After a near death experience where his partener was killed and half eaten by a 2,000 pound 12 foot brownie, he gave up on Alaska and now works in the only place he can feel comfortable as there is a true "don't ask, don't tell" policy in place.

Seriously though, Jim is an okay guy.

dalliwacker

Nov 22, 2007
Stick & I are Roommates
Slinging shit w/ Stick is my forte. As far as Stick's family goes I've never made a negative comment about them. I do admit commenting Stick's daughter had to help him solve the math problem to get his account activated. That would be a slam on Stick, not his daughter. I like to have fun, but know my boundaries. Hell, I have two daughters of my own.

Dave, if you see reason to boot me, so be it. I think you know I'm here for the cheap entertainment and to stir shit. I've always been a firm believer family is off limits. Contrary to what Stick or his followers here think of me I take his lip with a grain of salt and am normally "laffin" right along with the rest of you. It's called the internet for God's sake...thought this site preached that.

I'll explain the impetus for Stick's love for me later...I gotta run.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Orygun,of course.

Have sliced & diced in N.Kalifornia as well as Washingstan.

That sorta Timber remains abundant,but "rules" preclude it's harvest.

Such a shame...on so many levels.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm staunchly of the ANTI-ban establishment. Culls always show themselves the door,as a path of least resistance.

I don't fret the resilience of the bloodline,upon any matter.

As to those predisposed with lamenting the growth of masculine features,I grant them the disposal of anguishing my good fortune....................

MikeNZ

Nov 18, 2007
New Zealand
I'm pretty sure that the remark about Sister on the old site came from a loser called Deer85 or DeerHunter85 or something like that.

It wasn't wacker.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Can't matter to me,dealing with one wannabe cunt,is no issue seperate from the next.

Ever been so hard up,as to mug another's picture library and refute the obvious?

Rest assured....noone else but Whacker has either.

Androgynous malcontents,routinely go to great lengths,to propagate their glaring shortcomings..............

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Big Stick said:
Orygun,of course.
Nice......I had to bite my tongue more than a few times on that pronunciation while in connecticut and south carolina.

Prowler

Nov 17, 2007
Surrounded by Idiots in SW,PA
What makes me laugh is, if you would take a fucking yuppy and tell them about this hunting site, they would say there's a bunch of rednecks, hillbillies ect.... But let them have a conversation with mostly everyone here they would learn a few new words themselves and they can't even find their ass with both hands.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
What Stick means to say is that Wacker is an angel.....isn't that right Stick.... :grin:

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Prowler said:
What makes me laugh is, if you would take a fucking yuppy and tell them about this hunting site, they would say there's a bunch of rednecks, hillbillies ect.... But let them have a conversation with mostly everyone here they would learn a few new words themselves and they can't even find their ass with both hands.
So true.

Nothing like a good debate over politics with the polar fleece-wearing limp-wristers from Portland and watching them come to a sudden realization that they just lost their arguement to a "redneck".

I enjoy the life of blissful ignorance much.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
What I enjoy most,is conversation in the flesh.

Besides looking the part,penning the part,working the part and living the part...I dig enlightening the part.

I'm gifted in many areas,to the chagrin of many..............

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Big Stick said:
The last one I saw(hours ago),was flat.......................
If ole JO had been a few miles closer, his hot air would take care of that problem for ya...... :grin:

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I saw nothing in changing that tire,that made me wish it was my solo project.

There's a fair amount of mass involved................(grin)

Painless

Administrator
Let me be the first to say that myself as well as Dave and Steelhead are all also of the anti ban establishment, that being said I think that anyone who dips low enough too say something like that about another's child has no place here..........Blake

dalliwacker

Nov 22, 2007
Stick & I are Roommates
So would you consider that a step up in life? I mean going from providing the world it's toothpick supply, to cleaning toilets, to changing tires.

Always been a believer that if you set your goals real low in life it is hard to not to be an over achiever. Pathetic...

MikeNZ

Nov 18, 2007
New Zealand
That pic is proof that Stick is 1 foot tall.
I always thought so, that's why his deer and fish look so fucking big...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thus the reason you can't walk past a mirror,less the impulse to puke.

Compounded irreverently by the axiom,that you couldn't begin to provide the World a quantity of anything,other than a cupfull of pussy......................

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
Thread Killer said:
well.... uh... it's when you... well.... oh, never mind.....grins
Nah.......I do UNDERSTAND that part of the post....but what I don't get is the reference to the rest of the thread.

I'll just STFU and go back to reading;grin;...carry on.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Big Stick said:
That sorta Timber remains abundant,but "rules" preclude it's harvest.
Yep... coast range and cascades still have some good stands of OG Doug Fir. I agree it's a shame it's locked up, but at the same time, it is kinda neat to hunt it. Really open under that stuff, and makes for a different hunt than glassing cuts and spot/stalk. Plus, it's nice to be able to hug a tree now and then....

1akhunter

Nov 19, 2007
tueur de mésange said:
Dick Breath? I just don't get it...but what is new....
I'm sure Ned will be willing to 'splain it to you

course it means you're probably gonna have to cup your hand in front of your face and exhale forcefully at the end.......(grin)