data-csrf="1711641673,e25c4a9feb347e55089e3323f5e73375" Dirty GOOD Work............. | As Real As It Gets

Dirty GOOD Work.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
THE Stock Doctor(Joe Ducos),granted permission to extoll his efforts. I had ZERO fucking idea how the butts were hung and simply asked for ("a 3/4" LOP reduction and fuck the finish" )...which he fucking NAILED.

Toes are rounded,LOP on the money and the rifles 110% improved. Night & Day in their handitude and relative magnificence(I've a "few" Rifles to extrapolate).(grin)

Super GOOD Dude,no bullshit and his pricing is a fucking steal. It were $85 a pop and worth triple that,in ergo rewards.

Do it..............

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
I had Ducos add KMW Loggerhead hardware to an A5.

Perfect work and I'd certainly second that he's a good dude.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
No, no, no. Don't go throwing good money after bad on those fieldcrafts. Pass that junk on to some sucker who doesn't know any better. I know a guy who will take them off your hands for most of what you paid!

Reactions: snowchaser

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
THE Stock Doctor(Joe Ducos),granted permission to extoll his efforts. I had ZERO fucking idea how the butts were hung and simply asked for ("a 3/4" LOP reduction and fuck the finish" )...which he fucking NAILED.

Toes are rounded,LOP on the money and the rifles 110% improved. Night & Day in their handitude and relative magnificence(I've a "few" Rifles to extrapolate).(grin)

Super GOOD Dude,no bullshit and his pricing is a fucking steal. It were $85 a pop and worth triple that,in ergo rewards.

Do it..............
Had Joe install an adjustable comb on a Manners stock and it was perfect. He definitely knows his way around a stock.

John

tnv

Dec 25, 2007
TN
Terry’s work is as good as any I’ve had. The wait is forever though and he’s not building rigs to custom order any more.