data-csrf="1713865192,d0d1b7d13e9bdef5a4140cc609b18ca3" Discount Vudoo | As Real As It Gets

Discount Vudoo

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Details are on their Site and it'd be hard to get hurt at the price.

I actually tried to order a "looser" chamber originally,just for dirt,grit and shit,but was told "nope". I'd of done it,in a second. No regrets on either of my "regular" ones,but a Dirty Bitch always appeals.

Fuck it...if they have one left Monday,I'm pulling the trigger...............

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I'm calling them Monday morning (I assume they are closed today) and grab one of the camo ones if they still have it

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
A little follow-up, Stick - if you were following Vudoo on Instagram, you'd have heard about this Thursday.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I barely have time to follow me.

Have never Instagram'd and don't think I'm "missing" much..................(grin)

Firth

Feb 1, 2015
I tried calling Saturday without luck; I assumed closed, too. Got someone this morning and 1 less is available. Dirty enablers.

edited to add: They had sold 5 or so when I called. Didn't think to ask how many were left. They told me I got the last one that was already assembled as it just happened to match what I asked for (woodland camo, black cerakote barrel). If I had wanted something else it would have been a couple days slower is all, so they have more for any of you thinking about it.

Last edited:

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Got mine ordered as well.

Sounded like the ready built ones are gone but they are going to keep building and selling them at the sale price until the components are gone too.

Firth

Feb 1, 2015
Nice. I got my order in Monday at 9 AM and it was delivered to my FFL yesterday. I was impressed. Granted they are in St. George and I'm just a state away in Idaho, but that is still very good service. Unfortunately I don't have it in-hand yet because I couldn't get together with my FFL. He is a friend that operates out of his house and we couldn't arrange schedules. He does my transfers for no cost though so I can't complain.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Good deal. I'm anxious to hear how yours shakes out. Keep is posted.

Mines getting built so it will be a few weeks

Firth

Feb 1, 2015
That long to build? When I put in my order I got the impression a build would have just been a few extra days. Picked mine up last night. Really like the feel - like a full size gun. Balance is great. I'll keep you posted when I get out shooting; definitely have something to report by the weekend. I just need to do a rail swap and mount the scope. When I ordered I asked about swapping the included 0 moa rail for a 60 moa, but was told no substitutions on this deal. I have a spare 6x swfa that I'm planning to put on so I picked up the 60 anyway. I figured it would be a shame not to make use of all the "up" on tap in a 6x swfa.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Finally got my discount Raven last week.

I've only put 400 or so rounds through it but I'm beyond impressed with everything about it.

Jill at vudoo was an absolute pleasure to deal with and really knows her shit too. That's much appreciated as its becoming a rarity these days.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Got Jill on the horn this AM enroute to the Airport.

Ordered one for Baby Man in Woodland and all black. She said they’d be happy to engrave on it for him,with birthdate and nickname.

Went 60 minutes of inclination and 5rd billet..............

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Good deal Stick. Sounds like a twin to what I ordered.

That child will have a lifetimes worth of shit to use by the time he can drive.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
He's got it rough.

He was sleeping on my lap,when I got a return call on his Superposed,minutes ago. Have feelers out on a coupla Winchester 42's too................