data-csrf="1711622022,59b0d9e9a355ce8c1af768800e60fed3" Droning On and On | As Real As It Gets

Droning On and On

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
So as not to fork up wireman's drone thread any further.

This is about all I have the bandwidth to upload. I'll shoot something actually interesting , but this is the first time that I have...
a) Pulled off a "dronie" without hitting a tree
b) Shot a complete but very short video on the property without anything too embarrassing to post on the internet. It is spring time and as the snow melts you find all the ugly stuff you have been able to ignore for 8 months...

Reactions: wireman

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
From the creek. Cinematography is really off the charts... I'm not sure what cinematography is, but I'm pretty sure this has it.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hiked my cunt off yesterday and it'd be intellesting to have the overview of the folly.

'Course I was rolling fish the whole way,which either shortens or lengthens the trevails.

I forget which................(grin)

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Hiked my cunt off yesterday and it'd be intellesting to have the overview of the folly.

'Course I was rolling fish the whole way,which either shortens or lengthens the trevails.

I forget which................(grin)
I'd love to film a lot of hunts with a drone, especially given that helping the hunters would then be illegal, and that's a real handy excuse.

Driftin'

Nov 16, 2009
Offshore
At least you're flying above treetops rather than slaloming through their nether regions.... Or does that happen after the pilot drains a few cans of frosty liquid courage? *grin*

Apr 3, 2010
Had my place mapped via drone. The level of detail is amazing and it provides a variety of information. You can select an area on the property for a potential building site and it will calculate the yards of dirt that need to be moved to create a perfectly level pad. It was a highly accurate little drone lol.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
At least you're flying above treetops rather than slaloming through their nether regions.... Or does that happen after the pilot drains a few cans of frosty liquid courage? *grin*
That's what every other video from that day is!

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage

Can't remember why I uploaded this, but here it is. Was having lots of drift issues in the creek bottom. Think it must have been dropping gps signal.