data-csrf="1714335827,6dca8011916b29234ab37372d4e0ea40" Forum Outage | As Real As It Gets

Forum Outage

Painless

Administrator
Guys just wanted you all to know that the forum outage today was a server issue. I called and told them that if this became a problem we would be looking for a new server host. They gave me the if it happens this many times we will not charge you blah blah blah. I said I don't give a fuck about the money, I want my site up. If any of you guys know any really good server hosts, shoot me a pm. I have also talked with monster host and a local guy I know. They both are in top running if Lunar pages keeps fucking up. Rest assured I will keep you guys informed of any planned changes. Also I am sorry for the inconvience, and hope that any outages will be kept to a minimum......Blake

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
The views expressed above do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this site...................grin

MontanaMarine

Nov 17, 2007
Canyon Ferry, MT
I don't know much about the forum hosting business, but I have an online forum that I started a couple years ago, and it's free.

My forum is for our local Homeowner's Assn (I'm the Pres.). I set it up for passing info and such. Most of the oldtimers round here won't even try to use it......

Anyway, here's a link to the free forum hosting I used:

http://www.forumer.com/