data-csrf="1711719726,5db325189c2d0ca54899c295008a075d" Fucking SPORTY last night | As Real As It Gets

Fucking SPORTY last night

Painless

Administrator
Had a couple of tornado's come through last night a little to close for comfort. Tore the shit out of my daughters school. We are all okay just so glad it was election day and no kids were scheduled to be in school today.

foxnews.com/us/tennessee-residents-capture-powerful-storm-tornado-damage-tuesday-morning

tnv

Dec 25, 2007
TN
I woke up to a strange sound some time b/t 12-2am. The sound was an odd roar (almost like a buzzing) that was way off in the distance; However, the wind was calm by the house. I remember thinking it was odd that I'd never heard anything like it late at night. I'm convinced it was the tornado I heard going through Nashville.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Glad you TN boys got passed over. Tornados are not normal at all in your part of the world are they?

hangunnr

Administrator
Dec 12, 2007
Flatlandia
Was down in Metropolis, IL a week after a F5 had gone through several years back, unreal power in mother nature when she’s pissed.

tnv

Dec 25, 2007
TN
Glad you TN boys got passed over. Tornados are not normal at all in your part of the world are they?
We seem to have them down here every few years. The last one that hit Nashville directly was in '98. We had some rough ones hit north of town in 2006. I remember waking up to one on Christmas Eve in '88 that hit a couple miles from the house. The sky had a funky yellow hue to it.

Painless

Administrator
We seem to have them down here every few years. The last one that hit Nashville directly was in '98. We had some rough ones hit north of town in 2006. I remember waking up to one on Christmas Eve in '88 that hit a couple miles from the house. The sky had a funky yellow hue to it.
Was the one in 06 the one that went through Gallatin? If so that one was about 6 miles from my house, this one was about 8 miles.

Apr 3, 2010
Last one I was near was Thanksgiving Day 1989 in MO. Can't say I miss being anywhere near the big ones develop. We can have a few out here but mostly little ones causing small damage. I'll take blizzards all day compared to those.

bgold

Jul 30, 2008
Missouri
Too common around my neck of the woods, and glad they missed you. Sadly, they didn't miss everyone....

mkoeh475

Dec 24, 2007
Wisconcsin
My daughter (6) asks a lot about tornadoes, hurricanes and volcanoes. She is always happy to hear we don't get them here in WI. Tornadoes are rareup here and the ones we get are always small luckily. I'll take blizzards and a deep freeze every year if it means less severe weather and poisonous critters.