data-csrf="1713872111,794ea6b268ddbd0c7b59f29686b1c1d8" Garrow Hummer | As Real As It Gets

Garrow Hummer

ECG1

Jul 15, 2019
Did Garrow go under? Web site has shown them out of stock for about a month now and nobody is answering the phone or returning phone calls.

Research led me to believe they were the way to go, anyone have thoughts/experience with an alternative?

Last edited:

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Been a spell since I've talked to Mike.

I'm glad I bought a second one,"just in case".......................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
My original intent was an AA upper,but I got tired of waiting,after I ordered. That despite my never having seen,let alone shot one. Upside being mags are cheap,just like Mike's offering.

Have had a couple pards cook Hummer rounds in 10/22-esque semi's and the Garrow locking bolt appealed,soon as I learned of it........................

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I can't say enough good things about my Alexander Arms...

There is a guy who's sponsored by Garrow in my Rimfire Tactical Facebook group. He's been asked about Garrow a lot....

According to him, Mike has had a lot of trouble getting bolts....no idea if that's the case though...

I have seen a lot of complaints similar to ECG1....the consensus being that even if it's bad news, it's better to answer the phone and tell it, then to ignore it and lose all you've worked to get....