data-csrf="1714398033,47a448167b79017ab4755506df1e3b68" Hey, Stick | As Real As It Gets

Hey, Stick

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I'm diggin' the hell out of the videos you've been putting up. I am glad you got the technical end of things figured out. Thanks for putting forth the time & effort.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Momma got me signed up for a Server upgrade yesterday and I hope they can get that done,early this next week. Just hate to "waste" killer footage,via heavy compression.

Will start a Thread concerning Myths and "shit that can't be done",if only to rub more than a few fucking noses in shit.

Will delve into the Nuts & Bolts of The Rifle and illustrate the ease in which Myths bust.....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Actually have a new to me,cock-blocked 700BDL 22-250 in Walnut,that'd be a prime candidate. I've never fired it and snagged it for a donor.

Trigger needs tweaked,a dallop of bedding,kiss lands and rock on.

I bet it "shoots".................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shit is easy,no reason to read more into it,than what there is.

I've noticed that them that wanna talk out their ass about JipJap shit,do not garner fuckall in results and reliably.

I'd simply be the antithesis of that,have no time or interest in fluff and cut right to the fucking chase as a minimum.

Need to go ratty-tat-tat some LR shit with the Montana,to hopefully stifle a percentage of the World's dumbfucktitude..................

FVA

Dec 6, 2007
Dan In Alaska said:
I'm diggin' the hell out of the videos you've been putting up. I am glad you got the technical end of things figured out. Thanks for putting forth the time & effort.
+P