data-csrf="1713539347,25b9d6dd17f339a1866a0b896458db32" I'll be James Brown | As Real As It Gets

I'll be James Brown

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
the only bad thing about boobs is, when they get older and drop to their knees.....

CAS

Nov 18, 2007
Kalifornistan
Visit site
pullit said:
the only bad thing about boobs is, when they get older and drop to their knees.....
Nothing a little silicon can't cure.......

Only problem is that the guy who pays for them often times never gets to play with them.

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Between the Mtns and the Plateau
I can only hope fashion trends change before my daughter gets to be a teenager. Hell, its hard to tell 14 year olds from 21 year olds. YOu ought to see the pictures on my buddies nephews cell phone. He's only 15 and the pictures that those girls send him....Hugh Hefner ought to be calling soon

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
I have a daughter that is 22 now, I am having a hard time keeping my address away from Steely....

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
If you can find one in Oregon, let me know.

My wife is ready to pop anyday now and I've got the first girl on the way.

And here I thought I'd be able to enjoy my fifties in relative peace and harmony......

I told my wife that I'm gonna be heading to Pendelton to the state Pen to pick out a bunk in the next couple of years. That way when I dismember the first punk that shows up with tatoos and piercing at my door, I'll know what the accomodations are like. :grin:

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
one thing about having girls:
With boys you only have to worry about one dick, with girls you have to worry about every dick....