data-csrf="1713574219,05c9ba0655dc0c34a3649f9b3292c308" I'm In................. | As Real As It Gets

I'm In.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Even I KNEW you were in.(grin)

I saw the folder and thought "Horn". '15 performance is easy in a '10,but '10 performance ain't a '15's attribute. My thoughts are poly mags to keep from scratchin' Alpha 224 Speedmire brass and 88's,for Dirty Duty Utility..................

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I don't disagree, but that was my initial thought.....interesting, but why? I don't particularly like the ergonomics of the AR platform, but I put up with their awkward handling to gain semi-auto functionality and a DBM. Ergonomics is part of the reason I hesitate to jump into a chassis rifle. Just not my cup of tea.

I wish I would have jumped on a FightLite Lower, when they were available (and cheaper) and came with a synthetic butt stock. I think they would point so much better than an AR, for me anyway.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I wish I would have jumped on a FightLite Lower, when they were available (and cheaper) and came with a synthetic butt stock. I think they would point so much better than an AR, for me anyway.
I've never seen those before...they're interesting.

I can't say enough about how much I like my Anschutz 1727, but I'd have to see one of these in person before making the call.

I will say that my PWS Summit, made before they sold the design to Volquartsen, ain't exactly smooth...but it don't suck either...

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Yep, and AI is inletting the AT-X chassis for the 54.18's and the 1727's.

I'll be picking up one of them to shoot both of those in NRL22 and PRS matches...

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
Stick,

Call me a skeptic.

Just what is the allure?

AR ergos don't translate to a bolt gun imho fwiw...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Straight pull don't aspook me,ergo's can be whatever you wish,vertical grips soak recoil,the folder is made for boats/rucks,the ease of barrel swappin' don't piss me off and the mags are a known quantity.

Nice to see someone connectin' dots and it strikes me as a no bullshit approach.................

Last edited:

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
I saw something similar coming from the new Bushmaster, but can't remember where.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Still have Waypoints on order..................
I finally got to see one in the flesh... nonadjustable cheekpiece with the carbon barrel in 6.5 Creed.

I liked it quite a bit and could see one coming home with me...

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
Local shop has one in 6.5 Creed and a Seekins Havak Bravo in 6.5 PRC. It was nice to see them side by side and if the Seekins was a 6 Creed it would have come home with me.