data-csrf="1713959375,c416b515479b7541a2e7f3b63d6a85c6" Inspirational Hymns............... | As Real As It Gets

Inspirational Hymns...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've HIGH hopes for this and with luck,it'll hang with my Annie 54 1717D HB,which is nothing shy of fucking incredible. 20" Kukri,the aforementioned Jewell(I fucking HATE them on centerfires),MPA Altitude enroute...but will slum a Terrain until it arrives.

Thinking I'll Test Drive the Gen2 Arken 4-16x FFP Mil Lit Locking Bitch aboard same,but REALLY wanna poke it aboard a 20" S/S 223 CTR 1-8". 60 MoMo rail is coming,this 20 will break trail.

The stock and scope are obviously heavy and weren't the original intent,but it should lend an inkling to mechanical possibilities of the platform...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Swapped trigger springs(supplied) and got the Jewell to 6 ounces or so. came with a provided 5rd billet mag and there should be a parcel here with more. Last I spoke to Jill,they were outta 10's,but I wouldn't mind a few to throw in a ruck.

LOVE this fucking thing................

Reactions: ridgeline

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
Ohhhhh she's a peach ! Stick , can you tell me the BC occular cap size please ? I have not used the Arkie rings what are your initial impressions ??

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
19 eye and 44 Objective. 43's weren't even close to going and 44's a CH loose,but that's what tape is for.

The rings have the mass to do the job and I'm a sucker for large fasteners (T25's),for both ring cap retention and to affix to the base. (4) cap fasteners and (2) to make up to the base. Nothing is going anywhere and I ordered more of them too..................

ridgeline

Mar 22, 2009
australia
Thank you sir ! duly noted. The Arken dudes definitely seem to know a thing or two about mechanical function. Hope they bring back the 30MM tube...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It is refreshing,that they Guarantee MECHANICS. Zero retention,tracking and repeats matter more than a "smidge",on Bullet Steering Devices.

'Bout time!................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Best weather day I've had and it's simply fucking SENSATIONAL. I mean fucking STUPID! Now I'm thinking I need another.(grin)

Pulled the Jewell and went Double-Ounce Shilen this morning,mainly because I LOVE them and it woke things up. Poked the Jewell in the Lijee 17 Rem(it'll puke).

I need to film some LR stuff,because nobody will believe...................