data-csrf="1711623023,b6f1f27f5853554c47811b08b7bb7f1b" It's Elementary............... | As Real As It Gets

It's Elementary...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
All I know of,were sourced as above via EuroOptic.

That's where I got newest GrandBaby's 20" S/S 1-8" 223 CTR too..................

Reactions: Calvin

CaptArab

Jul 9, 2021
Cracks me up how guys get all wrapped around the axle about that. Either it shucks and bangs or it don't imo

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Let's be FAIR...said rifle ain't "cheap" and should do nice things by default.

That being said,it's a fucking Sensation. The stock mould(s) are obviously adjustable between receiver/mag lengths,but 400 grit will cure same.

Due receiver geometry,the bedding is spot on and the stock removes easily.

Action fasteners were chased,to allow max engagement and that is a notion I PREACH.

Besides the (2) "usual" swivel studs,there are QD Flush Cups. The Fore End is hollowed/reinforced and rather rigid,while granting a FREE float.

Tang geometry makes sense and is WELL supported.

The receiver and integral recoil lug,follow suit.

The Timney trigger is rather good as issued,but I skinned "Pull" back 1/2 turn. The adjustments are positive and a 5/64" allen your friend.

The balance is fucking SENSATIONAL and there is nothing,that don't not make GOOD sense. Glen hammered this out of The Park.

I'm thinking 2-12x BTR Gen2 Mil/Mil Lit Bitch,to steer the 147's..............

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
They aren't cheap, but they look like a bargain when you dig into the details.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Weight is a CH beyond the purty good guess.

They are a rather exceptional parcel and easy to shoot WELL................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Nawwwww...they are btter than that.(grin)

Throats were .005" "different",betwixt longest and shortest,which is fucking amazing.

Do it............

CaptArab

Jul 9, 2021
Scrolling down one pic at a time via cell phone, I got to the threaded picture and started praying the hacksaw wasn't gonna make an appearance . . . let out a deep breath when the thread cap was affixed.

standeford

Feb 3, 2009
Tennessee
How's the factory mag?

Looks like they are CF and I've not held an AI pattern mag in CF. But a mag fed rifle at that weight is a pretty nice development.

CaptArab

Jul 9, 2021
Thoughts on the Frankfort universal seater?
I'm quite fond of my SAC "The" seater but it sure wasn't cheap

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
How's the factory mag?

Looks like they are CF and I've not held an AI pattern mag in CF. But a mag fed rifle at that weight is a pretty nice development.

The Kreeds and 308 roll AICS footprint DBM's and I'm most often running AM or MDT binderless there. CF mags ain't for me,because I'm hard on shit and like lots of commonality,so the proprietary stuff is an easy pass..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thoughts on the Frankfort universal seater?
I'm quite fond of my SAC "The" seater but it sure wasn't cheap

Bought first one as a joke and it is STUPIDLY straight...so I bought a few more.(grin)

It's a subtle deviation of the aged RCBS Grey Box Bitches' Theme,which is solid ground.

Have only shot a single powder charge,to a square kiss in Alpha and it do nice things.

LOVE that 2-12x!..............

Reactions: pavementends

pavementends

Dec 9, 2007
Mississippi
Bought first one as a joke and it is STUPIDLY straight...so I bought a few more.(grin)

It's a subtle deviation of the aged RCBS Grey Box Bitches' Theme,which is solid ground.

Have only shot a single powder charge,to a square kiss in Alpha and it do nice things.

LOVE that 2-12x!..............
Sumbuddy gotta ask! Haven't seen 3rings used since .375 JDJ contender Cure or prevention?

Last edited:

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
I wonder how fast a few hundred Elements in 22 Creedmoor would sell out?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The Horn swung by and talked me into all sortsa' stuff and I reckon a Element so contrived,was in fact mused.(grin)

.620 BC 112's at 3000fps,are BIG Medicine in 243 Kreed.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I was actually 50/50 on you confessing!(grin)

"Talking" gets some traction,but grabbing hold of wares,only greases the skids to GOOD stuff sells itself. Who could "resist" such splendors?!?

Laughing!.................

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
Euro don’t fool around
Already have tracking numbers on all of it
I think this is the first time I’ve bought from them but like the way they do business and how easy it was to deal with them over the phone

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
They are GOOD folks and on their shit.

Like I told you yesterday...you'll have received it by Thursday.

EO is great.............