data-csrf="1714392550,d9525efdd182b9d1afc8db248bd4277f" Just gotta say thanks for all the Pics and Video | As Real As It Gets

Just gotta say thanks for all the Pics and Video

partsman

Dec 9, 2007
West Kelowna BC
Rather than comment on everyone of the posts, just wanted to thank all who post pictures, and Video, but especially thanks to "stick" for the latest videos, just incredible to see and appreciate the look see at an incredible way of life.
Would love to get copies of some of them no matter what the price as they are gems.
Keep them coming.

Bill

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
10-4

I'm stuck in a hospital after momma's C-section as she is fending a nasty fever. She has to go 48 hrs without the fever to be allowed to leave. The crumbsnatcher is cool just a minor detail with the oven...

Thank God for wireless internet...

Keep it up everybody,

Norm

partsman

Dec 9, 2007
West Kelowna BC
Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

Don't let the little women know you are cruising the web for hunting stuff, tell her you are looking at medical sites. :whistle:

Jamie

Nov 17, 2007
Oly. WA
The videos are cool. I've been inspired to get a video camera before April rat shooting starts. I had to get a new computer the other day and I think it should handle video.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Pics go a long ways to help clarify a notion,but video leaves nothing to the imagination.

Like I said,I can see where this video shit could get fun...............