data-csrf="1711727669,1d0c50fb3023dbc18d4f328c9be63222" Kimber Rifles.... | As Real As It Gets

Kimber Rifles....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dwain was THE salt of the earth. Saw him throwing wrappers over a load of logs at 3:00 AM knee deep in mud,with a smile on his face. I asked if I could help and he cussed at me...with Mom riding shotgun in the cab and her all smiles too.

Priceless!...................(grin)

BrianW

Nov 18, 2007
Alaska
www.geocities.com
I think you spelled his name correctly. First time I saw Dwain, he was walking around, bent over at the waist, with a walker thing, through the shop. Sure, he looked like some old dude, but it only took about 5 seconds of conversation to realize this guy was the real deal, tough ass logger who had no time for fuck ups. He'd pull in to the shop (AKA hangar, but not an hangar) area in his 1995 diesel Excursion and a trailer that definitely did not look road legal, and tell us to take off some sort of loader transfer case he'd bought somewhere, so they could take it to the truck shop (which looked more like a hangar) so they could fix some sort of log landing heavy equipment. Even bent over from age and hard ass work, the dude is intimidating. :)