data-csrf="1711717535,684a29def1d0db7b5ecab2e7de4c4511" Larry they may need a QC guy | As Real As It Gets

Larry they may need a QC guy

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Was gonna actually buy The Little Guy on Saturday,with their 10% off code(Email)...but it excluded same.

The reticle certainly appeals(you can see through the center). I'd be curious to see if total elevation,is as listed(40 Mils) and of course how well it tracks. The zero-stop will help ALOTTA folks from fucking themselves up.

I see it as a straight up Giggles Glass for a Play Toy and the 25yd parallax and near Fixed Fucker "up",simply SCREAMS "Rimfire!" to me. Once a 1/4" KYL rack gets to the 100yd line and beyond,extry X's might not hurt,if the atmosphere allows.

From the hip,I'd say Brownell's had their ears open and connected alotta fucking dots. Reupold doesn't have anything even close and has a "few" years of "practice".(grin)

Contemplating a Tactacom LR Shooter Package this very second,to help convey how the above connects dots. Nobody can fathom Long Range Rimfire capabilities and it just might be THE enabler. Anybody fuck around with one?..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
DLO Reviewed The Little Guy. It's the second one,from video start.

The dual stadia,see through center and things cited above...certainly ain't poor planning,if it all rates the billing(mechanics)..................