data-csrf="1711702857,8565261f5dc9353e00f61597c69bcae6" Let It Be (Naked Version) Remastered | As Real As It Gets

Let It Be (Naked Version) Remastered

Driftin'

Nov 16, 2009
Offshore
Nearly wore out the vinyl offering many years ago. Billy Preston on keyboard, Ringo tapping along on the hi-hat and Paul's vocals are quite something in the remastered (sans Phil Spector's attempt) digital format. Turn it up!

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Great version. I like the Beatles but I have to agree with lineman on Lennon.

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks for posting that. While I'm not big on the Beatles (more of a 'Stones guy), 'Let It Be' ranks right up there. This stripped down version is even better.

For me, George Harrison was truly the unappreciated Beatle. His work as a solo artist is amazing.

This is likely the best collection of talent ever assembled on one stage for one song. :)

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Good one Al, that's a lot of heavy hitters playing very well off each other.

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
The backing guys are some of the best 'behind the scenes' guys you could have.....Donald 'Duck' Dunn and Steve Cropper on guitars and Jim Keltner on drums to name a few. That you could put all those personalities together in one spot is pretty amazing. G.E. Smith (green suit on guitar) who led the SNL band at one time actually pulled all of it together.

Ya' gotta' smile thinking about how Clapton wrote his epic 'Layla' as a love song to George Harrison's wife! :oops: