data-csrf="1714382469,47edcc07dcc433e3396968d7c60105e1" Little Fucker is growing up... | As Real As It Gets

Little Fucker is growing up...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Lucky for you..Billy done the deed.(grin)

Am thinking you'll have your hands full,as that kid ain't no Dink.

While I'm slow to miss shit slathered diapers,it's a thinly veiled secret,that I miss Toddlers.

Pat Mommy on the ass...you done good.......................

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
You done good Round eye !!

Norm

Phone just rang...
My Momma's contractions are about 1.5 min apart @ 10:24 P.M. tonight. Looks like I'm on the first bird home in A.M. to try to play catcher.

Joe

Nov 21, 2007
Washington
Looks great. Just wait until months pass my son just turned one and my daughter three big changes to come your way fast. Take lots of pics.

armst

Nov 18, 2007
I'll whip his ass if it aint.....

He had better be smart enough to know one when they come along....

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Ohh, you boys have no idea the depth of my hatred for that cunt. I wouldn't spare her one drop of piss if her hair were on fire.

We don't exchange many Christmas cards.

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Lemme put it this way, at a cousin's funeral this summer, her boyfriend of the moment thought it appropriate to call me out, during the ceremony. He was apparently upset about some email correspondance we'd exchanged after I wasn't told of my grandmothers funeral. (As in I wasn't invited).

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'd of put the boots to him,kicked a lung out and partied like a fucking Rock Star.

Roughly in that order................

Prowler

Nov 17, 2007
Surrounded by Idiots in SW,PA
Never really had something like that happen to me. I guess the thought process kicked in before they got their self into something they'd wish they didn't. Or they were really chicken shit to begin with.

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Immediate reactions are fair slow by my standards now....And I've calmed down considerably in my old age.

However, my daughter was asleep in my lap at the time.

He did opt to stick around for a few minutes after the service was over, to explain his intense displeasure with me.

Too bad that he was prettier than he was tough though...

(Before hand at any rate...)

Prowler

Nov 17, 2007
Surrounded by Idiots in SW,PA
I'm thinking Stick meant "react poorly" as to the fucker on the receiving end getting a beat down. I think you knew that...LOL

The norm for me is usually fling off the handle then listening later after the fact.

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
True enough...I merely indicate that in my younger days, before I learned the error, warnings were issued prior to action. Now should action be required to right injustice, I merely act.

And I've seen your pics, I have no need to picture you mid rail with a grin on your face...

(grin)