data-csrf="1711694127,f6db257d5e7ea0b77e4e84af0affc42c" LRTSi? | As Real As It Gets

LRTSi?

huntsman22

Jan 25, 2013
eastern CO
The windage turret is the only one that locks. Pull out to dial. THe ele has a zero stop, but I've never had one that wouldn't spin both ways, right outta the box.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
The windage turret is the only one that locks. Pull out to dial. THe ele has a zero stop, but I've never had one that wouldn't spin both ways, right outta the box.
Yep, that's what I thought, but it would NOT pull out, figured I was missing something. Thought something would break if I pulled any harder.

Eventually pulled out, but took some doing., and some pliers with taped jaws. After working it a dozen or so times, all is good.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Forgot to ask...hit or a miss?!?

I got a 4.5 -14x 30mm M1 Reupold I'll tradeja'....................(grin)
Hit for sure, for me anyway.

Anxious to see how I like the illumination and if I’ll ever use it.

I’d like to pick up a couple more, apparently the price is going to stay low for a while.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Here's me.

Waltzing out along a Bear Creek,it don't suck to dump zoom "power" and poke illumination in the fray...if only in the interest of self preservation.

I've nearly got eaten more times this pass,than more than a few years conjoined.(grin) It still boils down to ergo's and familiarity,but illumination do not suck,whether on a rifle or pistole.

Nothing like a Grock Walk in the dark,to instill confidence......................(grin)

huntsman22

Jan 25, 2013
eastern CO
I just put a 13 on the lrhsi todasy. Nice and snuggly.... I put the vortex 42mm on the objectives of some, instead of the BC's. The local shop was out, but I'll gladly wait till some come in, before I put BC on it.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Much to be said for pinning reticle focus in place with tape and wrapping the ocular cap in conjunction. The objectove gets a wrap,as well as it's cap.

That way shit stays where wanted,CAN'T fucking move and things seal better.

I have it on good authority,that I've seen a wet scope or two......................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Pre Weld Flight Check,to confirm 45 MO/MO rail compatibility.

Still cain't know how you guys can fuck up scope caps?!?.......................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've only got 100's of 'em.

If you are pretty tight going on,longevity is compromised,as is the seal.

Though in fairness...we don't get any moisture and my stuff is Safe Queens...............(grin)