data-csrf="1711720871,a1e32d77de7668618da1dc0c7cf20578" Mach2 Vudoo | As Real As It Gets

Mach2 Vudoo

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
Can’t see any other threads? Anyway guess the mach2 was an easy leap with keeping action and mags same dimensions?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
'skadoo started one and 'tide another on the Campfire Board.

Your supposition,is eerily similar to a Post I made earlier this morning,in regards to the logistics of same.

Pass the Hummer....we are ALL waiting.................(grin)

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
I agree.. I know Ive expressed interest on more than a few occasions and I’d bet its in the works..
think it was Paul telling me the mags are the biggest hurdle

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
I snagged a decent amount of WSM down here that was being closed out and was gonna use that as an excuse to get a rifle so chambered...

Then something else came up.. so I’m spinning my wheels. Still some NIB grey/laminate 77/17’s on gunbroker that I was eyeing... anything else I’m missing?

Don’t wanna spend VQ money on a wsm while I’m trying to save for vudoo HMR

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
A guy on another board is selling a Franklin armory upper but he wants 900 for it and I’ve read some bad customer service stories about them ....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Mine runs great.

Mags are $100 a pop.

I wonder if the Ruger 77 Whizzum's are any good?!?..................(grin)

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
With the .17 cal bbl's figured, HMR can't be far behind.

I think I remember Vudoo saying mags need a $50,000 investment.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I keep thinking about a WSM, but can't talk myself into a 77...every one I've owned in every other caliber has been a disappointment...

I really want to go VQ, but at the moment, the Purge mode continues....

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
Cuando.. what’s happening brother

‘Tide..I was gonna hit you up and see if you happened to be purging a wsm.

A VQ wsm would be sweet but I’d rather save cheddar for hmr vudoo

Reactions: Rolltide

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Cuando.. what’s happening brother

‘Tide..I was gonna hit you up and see if you happened to be purging a wsm.

A VQ wsm would be sweet but I’d rather save cheddar for hmr vudoo
No joy on a WSM yet. I want a VQ and will eventually pick one up. In a haste, I bought a Savage pencil barrel a few years ago, mainly to see WTF. I hated it so much that I never could bring myself to cut the tags off and sold it last year.

I'm in a different camp on the Mach 2, I like the little round quite a bit. The only reason I'm selling the Volquartsen Mach 2 is because of the weight and it rarely gets shot outside of the range.

My Anschutz 1502 is incredibly accurate and a joy to shoot. It's tough on squirrels and rabbits and the occasional coyote. It doesn't do anything that a HMR won't do though, outside of fit the same action as a 22LR.

One of the guys in my Facebook group is getting one sent to him to do some long range elr testing with it. I'll pass along anything he mentions of interest.

If I didn't have the 1502, I might be more tempted, but most likely, I'll hold out for the HMR...

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
‘Tide, did you by chance buy that 1502 a couple years ago off that guy up in Oregon I believe..?

Hig... doing good man thanks
All of us except for one (me, fiddy, and m1919) shot the black rifle challenge which I think he just bumped?
There was the bolt challenge too but it’s been a while. I just barely beat m1919 on that one with my super cooper 222 and he hasn’t gotten over it yet. My other brother beat us both I think with his shaen 223ai

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
‘Tide, did you by chance buy that 1502 a couple years ago off that guy up in Oregon I believe..?

Hig... doing good man thanks
All of us except for one (me, fiddy, and m1919) shot the black rifle challenge which I think he just bumped?
There was the bolt challenge too but it’s been a while. I just barely beat m1919 on that one with my super cooper 222 and he hasn’t gotten over it yet. My other brother beat us both I think with his shaen 223ai
No, I found it in a gun shop in Knoxville. I earned preferred customer status in that shop the first time I went there.

The owner at the time, loved rimfires and laughed when I mentioned that for the right price, I'd buy more than one...

I left there that day with a Kimber Rimfire Varminter ( 1 of only 93 made ), the 1502, the VQ 17 Mach 2 in the Purge Thread and a S&W 41.

B

BrianDag

• Deleted by J-Hon
Show…

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I've found that some times, the best way to get the best deals...is by being a buyer.

I sold 2 more Vudoo's today...I'm thinking there is a business opportunity...I'll let them shoot my rifles and then charge a consulting fee to help them decide which route to go.......maybe work out a commission deal with Paul and Jill...

One thing is for sure though...I love the Vudoo's. Before it's all said and done, I'll probably end up with a Mach 2......

The moment they announce a HMR....I'll have one of them...