data-csrf="1713601531,bb807d65310a69a7d8f143f5b44564bd" New Mexico Elk | As Real As It Gets

New Mexico Elk

Painless

Administrator
Well guys my elk hunt in New Mexico has come and gone and even though I am eating tag soup, I had an absolute blast with a buddy of mine and member here. GBP I truly appreciate the hospitality, food and great times. Man that was a blast and I can't wait to come back and do it all over again. From fishing to shooting I think we did it all, I will post some pics of the fun soon but I gotta get caught up on some work first.

Geoff thanks again my friend and great job on the Oryx.......

Blake

Painless

Administrator
The look on my buddy Troy's face says it all, we had a killer time. Geoff, I again am humbled by your tremendous generosity sir, I look forward to seeing you again next year. I am gonna bring my heavy 7whizzum to play on the 2k range if you have it up by then.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Nothing wrong with that. The trip is always the most fun. Glad you all had a big time

gbp

Sep 16, 2008
New Mexico
Well guys my elk hunt in New Mexico has come and gone and even though I am eating tag soup, I had an absolute blast with a buddy of mine and member here. GBP I truly appreciate the hospitality, food and great times. Man that was a blast and I can't wait to come back and do it all over again. From fishing to shooting I think we did it all, I will post some pics of the fun soon but I gotta get caught up on some work first.

Geoff thanks again my friend and great job on the Oryx.......

Blake
see you guys next year

Reactions: Painless