data-csrf="1714303004,b9cbb3ba94255b004091e294ffceca28" Newbie | As Real As It Gets

UgashikBob

Nov 29, 2007
Outlet Lower Ugashik Lake
Is the same group of overly sensitive individuals that used to hang on the forum that seems to of went down the cyber shitter?
Who holds the title of being shittcanned the most times on the most forums?
For what its worth I would much rather remain a dink forever than obtaining a title associated with a wildlife ho.

jds44

Nov 18, 2007
East of pullit, West of Painless
This is the same bunch of misfits...

Stick's gotta hold the title. We gotta pool going on how long it'll be before he get's banned here and the site owner don't even know how to ban anybody. :grin:

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
this is us,
you want in on the pool, I think we still have a few dates before the first of the new year left.... ;)

UgashikBob

Nov 29, 2007
Outlet Lower Ugashik Lake
Any 11/07 dates open? If this group can't teach a forum owner how to ban nobody can. (Pun Intended)

Anyone else getting these winds? Getting tired of white caps in the shitter. Been in the low 90's 2 of the last three days. 96mph on two different anemometers and you think we could at least hit a 100 and get out of the rut. Had a 5.0 earthquake the other day and didn't even feel it cause the house was shaking so bad from the wind. Oh well, keeps the wimp count low.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Swapped to high pressure here,crisp/clear and mebbe a 15mph Northerly.

Second phase Does are becoming hot,Bucks are moving and the tides,amongst other things...are favorable.

I only wish that I had a horse to ride to the Steelhead Hole.................

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Wind just started rolling in from the east a few hours ago up in the black gold mines. Snow is blowing sideways but nothing too bad yet. Not sure where this is going but it was too nice out for too long I guess. Nothing like what you are getting though.