data-csrf="1711723978,f7a820e118a474515076f1efcb199126" Nice to see a more civil site | As Real As It Gets

Nice to see a more civil site

partsman

Dec 9, 2007
West Kelowna BC
After seeing how some are over at the campfire it is nice to see people not so quick to jump on some posters, just so they can disrupt what is usually a good topic.

partsman

Dec 9, 2007
West Kelowna BC
Well I haven't been on here as much lately, but here at least people are willing to discuss things, and not intentionally derail things just because they have a hard on for someone.
The fire is alright, but so many as you know jump on your advice to just to dirty the water, so then the advice offered is missed by the original poster asking for help.
But am well aware you have fun with them, but seems a waste of Ricks site, but I guess that is up to Rick.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I find MUCH humor in Snowflakes Melting themselves down.

Now if you said to me: "You shoot a Mauser 98 in a Walnut stock with Partitions...I'd likely cringe".

Perspecitive is everything and Retards have less than zero stroke..................

Reactions: gwcracker

Rman

Jun 4, 2008
Calgary, Canada
Going places where fellers have actually done the shit they are talking about, goes a long ways to getting proper advice. If one wants opinions from the couch, then simply ask the teenagers, on the couch : )
While cringe worthy, even if a fella did shoot a Mauser 98, Walnut, with Partitions, and asked a question here, I'd very much like to think he'd get a solid answer, perhaps mixed with a little abuse.

R.

22 skadoo

Dec 9, 2007
NJ
Stick I miss you over on sniper hide forum schooling some of the idiots over there that don't have a clue.

22 skadoo

Dec 9, 2007
NJ
Frank put together a really good forum but to many people have joined that just want to argue about everything and it is so apparent they don't have a clue.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Frank put together a really good forum but to many people have joined that just want to argue about everything and it is so apparent they don't have a clue.

A difference in opinion is healthy,if guys are actually speaking about wares in the firsthand,with a first fucking clue.

But alas...............(grin)