data-csrf="1714397880,3429778a0a566e8c22850f5f20c5066e" One year anniversary | As Real As It Gets

One year anniversary

VAnimrod

Nov 27, 2007
Hey, just figured out that one year ago today, 'Stick got the boot from 24.....

Place ain't been the same since.

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Wow...And you know, I have yet to be able to find the thread that did it.

Found a lot of other entertaining and useful shit though, so poking around was well worth it.

VAnimrod

Nov 27, 2007
Here 'tis: http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1225168/page/1#Post1225168

Adkstalker

Dec 2, 2007
Yankee stuck in Georgia
That will go down as the best thread in Campfire history. And speak of the dog eater rhonda, he had one of his usual condescending post recently. Something a bout his ultra expensive fishing trips, I think

BUCK N BALL

Dec 13, 2007
Oklahoma
If I recall correctly, it was the first "chink" utterance after that thread.
I don't know if it was the greatest or not, there have certainly been some great threads over the years, but that could be the last of the greats.

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
Well damn VA, I'd read that one, just didn't realize that was the one that got Sticks ticket punched...I laughed my balls off reading that...(And yes, I do get the irony given all the shit I fling at Kutenay for calling me a halfbreed and chug and what not...Thing is, that don't bother me coming from anyone, lack of experiences and coming off like an expert do...)

Westman

Nov 30, 2007
No. Illinois
While this one was a classic to be sure, I nominate the 10,000 dollar bet thread with DFC, I think it was, as the craziest thread of them all.

That one was priceless.....

Matt

Jan 9, 2008
Alaska
Westman said:
While this one was a classic to be sure, I nominate the 10,000 dollar bet thread with DFC, I think it was, as the craziest thread of them all.

That one was priceless.....
Yup, that was a good one.

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Wondering how a mention of todays anniversary would be taken there. Guessing a bunch of people who now see themselves as king of the hill would pile on, there would be some hand wringing and a bunch of crying.

I would love to see Stick write an article for Smokelore. The part of the website I really don't read because I am bookmarked to the forums but it would be something along the lines of moly use or turrets. STICK - call Rick and set this up. Now that would generate some SERIOUS traffic to the site and Rick could get more $$ plus it would be entertaining as hell

VAnimrod

Nov 27, 2007
Teal said:
I would love to see Stick write an article for Smokelore. The part of the website I really don't read because I am bookmarked to the forums but it would be something along the lines of moly use or turrets. STICK - call Rick and set this up. Now that would generate some SERIOUS traffic to the site and Rick could get more $$ plus it would be entertaining as hell
Can't wait to see the response to this one.......

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Me too - I am serious as hell about it as well.

Moly and kissing the lands - Big Stick

The place would go batshit crazy over there the astute would learn something and the rest would simply do their best to pick it apart. I can think of 1 guy in particular that will be gunning hard to show he knows more than the author or to run the author down. They called him major at one time.

BUCK N BALL

Dec 13, 2007
Oklahoma
I blame Rick for caving into the dumbshits that couldn't see Stick's posting for what it was.
Just another case of fucking do-gooders, depriving others, when all they had to do was turn the channel.

BrianW

Nov 18, 2007
Alaska
www.geocities.com
I saw the latest article about the new Campfire cartridge. Read more like an advertisement than anything else. A necked down 375 Ruger... as if it weren't probably in Rugers future plans anyhow.

About as exciting as the Campfire rifle.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
I'm on page 24, and it's been worth the read so far... Someone should buy that '06 just to be able to say "this is the one from that out of control thread on the fire."

Don't tell me how it ends though.

MikeNZ

Nov 18, 2007
New Zealand
You won't be disappointed, the 'chang' pics are still there, and I swear I just about pissed my pants laughing when I saw them.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
May as well Patent the fucking thing,name it the 338Chang and rewrite the Books.

Give or take.......................

KodiakHntr

Dec 19, 2007
Northern BC
I can't believe I read the whole gold coin thread, and I still don't know what happened...

(Other than it took 2 days to read)

Hoop

Dec 12, 2007
Central, AL
I think Stick has seen "Payback" with Mel Gibson too. Took me time to think where the Kickin the shit outa chink comment came from.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Man Down...that's funny.

Tried to stay up all day/night last night,so I could get my clock rolled to days,but finally pussed out at about 4:00AM and crashed hard.

Didn't hear either alarm that was set and The Great One said that he gave thought to leaving me in Anchorage for an extry day,though he did wake my ass up.

Was an empty bottle of 'Goose and it musta spilled..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Tape don't stick to the dog and rest assured I've tried.

The Boy leaves early in the AM to a wayward B-ball Tourney,but I'll try to Chink up the whole outfit for posterity,once he gets back home.

Still cracks me the fuck up...................