data-csrf="1713556590,845cee8163ebf4e957da3abbc84daa10" Operation Whirlwind.............. | As Real As It Gets

Operation Whirlwind..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Beat up a couple/few systems,then slid into The Meat Seat. Club Cabela's was there,which deterred me none. Walked streamside and (3) Old Boys from America called me by name,so I was shaking hands,as one asked "where's your daughter?" and at about that time Sister popped out of the bushes and they said "hey!" as a greeting. Then I told them that there was a new Crew Member,as she spun around and Baby Man was there grinning. They about shit.

While Sister was casting,one of them approached me and said "I've been coming here 20yrs and I remember when she couldn't even walk"...which kinda' put the zap on me and was a nice stroll down Memory Lane. I was the guy with the baby in the bushes,beating Chrome in the head. Funny shit!

I told him "I remember when you guys used to net victims",as one of his partners swung a gaff. We laughed. Thinking I'll get the hang of getting old and will rather enjoy the ride.

Quite the day.....................

Reactions: wireman

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
Well done, I remember seeing pictures of sister when she was just a little bit older than him. How time flies, enjoy the good stuff.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Straight Knuckle Dragging today,as Sister was in Freezer Filling Meat Mode. Her farrrrrrrrrr lesser half,knocked better than a sport limit off my line alone and I'm fairly certain he's fucking Retarded.(grin)

I'll stick to eating 'em fresh and catching Dinner when I wish...but straight CARNAGE is a good fucking time! It was ugly and I ain't sorry,nor is anyone else. The cup runneth over(wayyyyy fucking over).

Left Baby Man with Grandma and ground purty fucking hard. Suplizingly,nobody broke any of my rods,which is a nice change..................

Reactions: dznnf7

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Stringers scattered from hell to breakfast this morning and lost track of it all. Gaffin' Hatch was bloody/greasy,which is about right. Once get in it,it's tough to get out,with Doubles and Triples all morning.

Beating up the 35mm ART purty good and shoulda had shorter glass.

Not even half way through the corpses.

Somebody is learnin' sumptin' and the Fly Rod never even came out today.....................(grin)

Reactions: snowchaser

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Goin' Buck Shoppin' here in a spell and will have Baby Man in tow.

I don't like Berries this size,but I reckon they'll feesh. Have a couple/few more tubs,laying in wait,...............

Reactions: dznnf7

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
All things considered,it were a fair to middlin' run.(grin)

Kids are still fucking with fish and I'm out of it..................