data-csrf="1714359469,1ecbcb0b0b8b8ee70c2a59dbcea34065" Prayer request please | As Real As It Gets

Prayer request please

Westman

Nov 30, 2007
No. Illinois
Heeeheeee

I have a new rifle in the works and would appreciate your prayers. Please pray that it's as good of a shooter as it oughta be....

Rem 600, PacNor #1 at 23 inch, 1/10 twist in 25-284. CAS will park it in a Bansner stock with pillars and cerakote the metal. Rifle Basix trigger. bolt release mod etc...Leupy 6X42 to top it off.

Finally going to get her done.

Parish

Nov 18, 2007
Luhweezy-ana
Westman said:
Heeeheeee

I have a new rifle in the works and would appreciate your prayers. Please pray that it's as good of a shooter as it oughta be....

Rem 600, PacNor #1 at 23 inch, 1/10 twist in 25-284. CAS will park it in a Bansner stock with pillars and cerakote the metal. Rifle Basix trigger. bolt release mod etc...Leupy 6X42 to top it off.

I like the way you decided to go with this one. You still planning to tap the 4th hole for Talley LW's? I know the factory bolt release bothers some, but I never had issue with it.

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
Yeah, I think tossing out the 'chemo' bomb (which is an awful thing for anyone to have to go through), repeatedly, keeps her safe....so to speak....

Who, besides a select few that hang it here;GRIN;, would pick on someone going through chemo, regardless of how stupid they may act....sorta like a 'get outta jail free' card...

Just a thought....

I simply can't stand her...so I TRY, sometimes unsuccessfully, to ignore the dumb bitch.

toltecgriz

Nov 17, 2007
On the Santa Fe Trail
I'm not there much, I wasn't aware of how many times she'd mentioned it. But then a lot of people post stuff that I'd never mention to anyone, let alone a cyber-stranger.

Westman

Nov 30, 2007
No. Illinois
Parish said:
Westman said:
Heeeheeee

I like the way you decided to go with this one. You still planning to tap the 4th hole for Talley LW's? I know the factory bolt release bothers some, but I never had issue with it.
Yes, Talley Lightweights for certain. The factory release drives me nutz, so it will get the mod. Tubbs spring and pin. New lug and alloy shroud as well.

Parish

Nov 18, 2007
Luhweezy-ana
You mean you don't like the morphadite factory lug? (grin) I've got a factory 700SS lug waiting for mine when I scrape up the jingle for another build.

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
we can always ask Steely to give a call since he has a personal relationship with those two......grin