data-csrf="1711691330,0ca81d32d45a516da9fb2845561628f4" Rem 700 SA ADL stock | As Real As It Gets

Rem 700 SA ADL stock

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
I have a Rem LVSF 700 short actioned Shilen barreled 6x45 that started life as a 204 Ruger. It's one of my fur saver predator rifles that shoots 80gr FMJ Hornadies. The forend is stupid crooked. I've ground out enough to float, but one side is super thin. What's the best aftermarket stock with the adl option? Something without any extra holes or penetrations is better because they only pack with spindrift snow riding on my vack on the snowmachine. Or, the thought of full bedding the barrel channel is another option I might pursue.

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
Thank you, I figured it could be did. I filled up existing with Marine Tex and will see how it shoots. If it don't, GrayBo on the way.

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks for that tip Al. What's the best place to get some G10 pieces?
We use it in the race car shop quite a bit....it comes from Norva Plastics. I see they're on ebay...search 'G10 Phenolic Sheet' and select the thickness you want.

I fill the bottom metal cut completely forward, then mill a 5/8" hole for the forward pillar all the way through. On the back, I profile it around the front of an ADL trigger guard.

Hope this helps. -Al

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
GB let me know that price will be back on the Black Friday Sale. I'll be ready and in the meantime I'll go test the fully bedded Rem stock and see how they fly.