data-csrf="1713523089,16a362c08bc7054c5e36d0c85e52b35c" S-Tac 3-16? | As Real As It Gets

S-Tac 3-16?

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I grabbed one on sale from cameraland. I haven't went nuts seeing how it tracks but the adjustment seemed right when I sighted it in.

Everything about it is ok for the money but that's it. It's ok. Turrets don't feel good, lots of sharp corners on the power ring. Stiff adjustment of power and parallax. But the glass is decent and it seems to work fine.

That said. The athlons I've had are noticeably nicer in every way for similar money

wolfman

Mar 25, 2009
NB, Canuckistan
I grabbed one on sale from cameraland. I haven't went nuts seeing how it tracks but the adjustment seemed right when I sighted it in.

Everything about it is ok for the money but that's it. It's ok. Turrets don't feel good, lots of sharp corners on the power ring. Stiff adjustment of power and parallax. But the glass is decent and it seems to work fine.

That said. The athlons I've had are noticeably nicer in every way for similar money
thanks, sounds like a Helos BTR is still then answer, unless I can scare up another LRSTi