data-csrf="1714239589,e7cbca22686a583facfb38778935328e" Scoring on the 'Campfire... | As Real As It Gets

Scoring on the 'Campfire...

So I started a post entitled "What Would Jesus Carry?", and so far the usual suspects are responding.

There are some really good answers, too :grin:. I like the "...if he were to carry, it would be perfect and perfectly effective in all situations: probably a Glock 20 10mm converted to full auto. No need to worry about Him running the mag dry: remember the fishes and the loaves?" and "The answer to this question is obvious. Jesus would undoubtably carry a Colt's single action revolver. Remember He did say "Blessed are the Peacemakers..." answers best so far. And allenday did divert from pontificating on Africa to enter a long exegetical passage on his version of theology :/.

Pretty fun so far...

No, but close enough and much more hard-core. I think truly religious people are great...I'm just met so few who really are. And none of them spent a great deal of time talking about it.

It's the self-absorbed self-righteous my-way-or-the-highway-to-hell types that send me up. And there's no telling what I might say to do to them :grin:.

So far everyone has met my expectations nearly perfectly.

I expect I will get some earnest PM's from people wanting to save me. Sorry, but that ship sailed a long time ago :whistle:.

Jim in Oregon has a classic; almost as good as allenday :grin:.

This is the most fun I've had with the limited and depraved since I gave whiskey to my dog at a party...

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
JIO was no surprise, and looks one wants to fight with Jamie and a few still think you are Barsness.