data-csrf="1713604453,b0ee21e316710ae35018041276b44fbd" Sig P322 | As Real As It Gets

Sig P322

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
Another rimfire followed me home, a Sig P322. I've been impatiently waiting for them to come back in stock at Sporty's, but a local shop had a few in stock. No more waiting!

It is suppressor-ready and optics-ready, right out of the box. A thread adapter provides 1/2-28 threads for the suppressor.

It's light, really light! It's lighter than my Ruger composite 22/45 with the Pac-lite on it.

The trigger is surprisingly good. It has less take up than a striker-fired pistol, and breaks pretty clean. It has a little creep, but it's not spongy.

It comes with a pair of 20-round magazines, and I snagged two more at the time of sale (good to see a local shop with some inventory). Loading the magazine takes a little getting used to. You can't just run the follower down and drop the rounds in. You need to move the follower down only far enough to allow a round to slide in, otherwise they stack funny in all that wiggle room in the double-wide section of the magazine. If 20 ain't enough, I see that there are 25-rounders available, or they will soon to be available.

I'm bummed that the Trijicon RMRcc I already have on hand doesn't directly mount to the slide, and I can't seem to find an adapter plate for it. So, I ordered up a Sig Romeo Zero. I've read mixed reviews on the Zero, so I've got my fingers crossed it's decent. If the Zero sucks, a Holosun 407k or 507k will bolt right up.

It shoots well and digested everything I fed it, without complaint. My eyes don't do as well as they used to with iron sights, so I'm anxious to see how its accuracy compares to my Ruger and Buckmark, after I get a dot on it.

It fits in well with its siblings:

Reactions: Painless

Ndbowhunter

May 18, 2021
The Romeo 0 is pretty trash..

A 407k would do well.

From memory the size is between a 320 and a 365xl?