data-csrf="1711647927,0fc0b7681750503c80ad81abe1044394" Start At The Fucking Start............... | As Real As It Gets

Start At The Fucking Start...............

Michaeldap

Dec 3, 2021
  • Deleted by cwh
Show…

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
Old thread, but still a dandy.

This is one of the handiest threads!!! I have a 6ppc that has always jammed tips at random times. After eliminating variables like Stick says, the thing feeds like butter and I cain't make it jam wven when trying. Thank you!!

wolfman

Mar 25, 2009
NB, Canuckistan
here's one for ya- I built a halibut rifle about 20 yers ago- .223AI on a 700, Rock 1-8" #2 @22", sitting in a classic. I put a shim in the back of the mag box. The bottom of the bolt sort of grabs the follower and drives it forward. It looks to me like the .223 follower is too sloppy front to back, now that the oem spacer has been replaced by a smaller one. Is there a fix for this, besides M5 dbm?

Stepanflola

Apr 14, 2023
  • Deleted by cwh
Show…

Firth

Feb 1, 2015
Seems like this kinda sorta fits here. I'm interested to hear how everyone's Kimbers eject with an SWFA scope on top. Mine have never been super reliable and I've just ignored it so far. If I run the shifter just right, it will eject, otherwise I get spent casings fouling up chambering the next cartridge. I think it's just from the brass hitting the windage knob. Anyone else have the same issue? What are the odds that switching the knob for the rubber cap will fix it?

Firth

Feb 1, 2015
Dang. I guess I should grab some video to see if my initial diagnosis was correct or if I've just been limp wristing things.