data-csrf="1711648637,6148a75285cd5f045d951f181d0adbce" Stealth Project Bolt Suppressor | As Real As It Gets

Stealth Project Bolt Suppressor

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Finally got my Stealth Project Recon direct thread .30 cal (now called bolt) out of jail after a 14 month wait for the BATF to approve my form 4. This is my first suppressor so I can’t make any direct comparisons to their competitors. After firing it on my 24” 6.5 Creedmoor and 20” .22 GT, what I can tell you based on my observations is...

-It is no ear-pro quiet, so quiet that I never want to shoot without it again.
-It reduces recoil significantly over an unbraked rifle, nearly as much as my VG6 muzzle brake.
-POI shift with vs without was minimal, only .1 mil.
-It is very light weight.
-Workmanship seems top notch.
-It cools down very fast. With my chamber chiller, in seconds.
-Wrench flats make disassembly for cleaning easy.

Seems like a great product to me and I look forward to its continued use.

Pic is 20” M24 contour .22GT.

John

go ahead

Jul 22, 2008
TN
What size do you have? I’m only familiar with the silecerco Harvestor evo so far but I’m totally sold on suppressors. I can’t think of a time when I’d enjoy my rifle being louder or kicking harder. A good chop keeps it handy and balance hasn’t been effected. I loose a little velocity but I don’t shoot as far as most people do so that’s not a problem for me.

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Mine is the .308 Recon, which is now called the Bolt series. Specs show it as 7.6” x 1.75”

John

go ahead

Jul 22, 2008
TN
Mine is more shift too but I don’t care. When I chopped mine I meant it and I’m not shooting them without the can anyway.