data-csrf="1713595010,9b05c09c7cb2ddafcdcabb7100130acb" Stomach flu | As Real As It Gets

Stomach flu

mkoeh475

Dec 24, 2007
Wisconcsin
The youngest (3.5) has been puking for the last 3 hours. We have been extremely fortunate that neither girl has ever really gotten anything worse than a cold. Only 1 ear infection between the two of them. Sort of uncharted territory for us. I hate seeing either sick. She's tough though. Rolls over to puke and turns away and falls right back to sleep. Zero complaints from her.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
it sucks having a sick kid, especially that age.
ibuprofen and Gatorade /pedialite work wonders

hang in there

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
Been there and done that...actually this past weekend with my kiddo's. Little amounts of diluted Gatorade in whatever flavor they like and no food for awhile really helps. Tiny amounts of liquids every so often to keep them hydrated and then Saltine crackers after awhile seems to really keep them on the mend. Watch for the fever as well after the vomiting, push the kids Tylenol and let them just crash in front of the TV watching cartoons.

mkoeh475

Dec 24, 2007
Wisconcsin
Round 2 started last night for the youngest then her big sister and I got sick too. Glad my wife was home to tend to them.