data-csrf="1714347810,d2422cc2c84b10d78d585ecc0021edbc" Street Scene.... | As Real As It Gets

Street Scene....

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
My one and only chance to see town, the day I got fingerprinted for my work Visa...pics taken discretely.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dialup is only allowing a glimpse...a touch different than home.

Cold snap here,I was breaking ice in the boat yesterday and we couldn't even get to Tory's slide. The Great One saw more Bucks than I did yesterday and they got some shooting in,to good affect.

Mulling options this morning,as it's still 1.5hrs away from daylight..........................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
As an aside,The Great Ass Shooter From Wasilla's partner,killed a forkie with only 1 antler yesterday.

He'd done shed the other.

Snow is forecast...................

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Damn internet's been down since I posted those pics. Nice to have it back up.

I don't enjoy hearing of a shed horn, as I still have two weeks to go and had somehow convinced myself I still had time to get myself a good buck. Dreaming, obviously...grin.

Accraholic, just checked my voice mail and got your message. My cell phone doesn't work once I depart Seattle. I'm thinking you found the pics you wanted to see?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I don't fret a fluke early shed.

You should have some snow to work with and I'd simply hit stuff in the hips,so they go to the ground easy...so as to baby the headgear.............(grin)