data-csrf="1714394295,ef8eb1f83ec5615f471b579637e6f890" The 4 Dollar Tour................... | As Real As It Gets

The 4 Dollar Tour...................

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
Phuckers....I don't see the rock until the 27th of Feb.

We'll talk before then, but think about setting aside some good vid, when I get back end of month I'm gonna have Special K learn me up on the video edits....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have been eyefucking YouTube at lunch with the boys and there's simply nothing that begins to compare,with even my9our) run of the mill footage.

I need to get a handle on video editing,as well.

Will obviously have to dub over all of my audio...as I tend to speak my mind and with many colors.................

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Didn't they get a big old editing system out at Milne a couple of years ago? I remember talking with one of the utility operators about that.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
They've quite the system,but I am slow to spoil my Choir Boy image...via even cursory glance at the raw carnage/verbage.

This ain't a Logging Camp,let alone close..............

mkoeh475

Dec 24, 2007
Wisconcsin
I'm pretty sure youtube accepts colorful language. The vids just get an age varification page put on them before you can watch them.

Calvin

Nov 17, 2007
Visit site
The world needs a hunting website that hunters/fishermen can post raw unedited video. I'd even get high speed internet for that.

I'm hoping to get some video of monster king salmon and halibut this May to contribute.

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Here's a youtuber with a little foul language taht they didn't seem to mind. Hard to make it out, but after the shot Jeff yell's, "Fuck yea!" Adrenaline was running and emotions were high because we had hauled ass getting to this bull before he got away from us.

Jeff's bull

Jamie

Nov 17, 2007
Oly. WA
Hunting/fishing video would be realy cool. Blake, if you do host video here and it costs you anything you should let us pony up some money. Alot of the members here would pitch in.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It seems that every fucking time I set out to shoot some -P footage,I accent it with +P verbage off the cuff.

Just cannot master that aspect of the game...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
He's a touch under the weather,but it didn't slow him down turning on every fucking light in the room,cranking the TV and ordering a pizza in his booming baritone...as he sauntered in from the 4th flight.

Took that as my wakeup cue and figured it time to imbide a smidge.

Fucker cracks me up,even when I'm sleeping..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Should add,that I coined him a new moniker this hitch: "Old Yeller".

That has nothing to do with colors....................(grin)