data-csrf="1713509291,91ca9b958549eb70303a1b80925ee7dc" The INCREDIBLE Hulk.............. | As Real As It Gets

The INCREDIBLE Hulk..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hadta' wade through some "extry" ammo,to prep The Build. Shot the 264 Twat-Six largely as fast as possible,at 900yd steel and waded through that surplus. One coulda' mebbe thought the scope Puked towards the end,but it's invigorating to get a boltgun spout that motherfucking HOT! I mean melt floormats HOT in my crummy(gun cradle too). Also did my phone charger no fucking favors.(grin)

Anywhoo...the concern was in regards to striking a 6011 arc,on Marty's 306-57 45MOA 1913 extended L/A 700 rail,before I factored glass concessions. Painfully,the 10x MQ was removed and one of them there Bushy 12x LRTSi's engaged. I boresighted over the coffee pot,as dusk fell last night,kinda/sorta factored eye-relief and walked away pre-TORQUE.(grin)

Nice thang was,I had a (2) Mil cushion on a 200yd screaming 147 ELD zero. Sweet! Bottom of turret travel read "8",which is fucking meaningless,though yet a reference,as shipped.

From there,it had a miserly 25.5 Mils of total up. Fuck man!(grin)

Today I gathered all the ammo for said platform,shot zero and walked away. Then unsuspectingly,Buck Fucker called and needed to go bang away Pre-Moose Trip. No thang. I chased a few details on my shit,he did likewise and we rolled. After multiple zero confirmations(post scope swapaloos,etc.),we were good to roll Long.

Winds were/are swirling and I dialed "old" DOPE,which was Winter Confirmed,on another erector(same LOT of ammo with '19). There was a .2 Mil discrepency,which I'd slate to atmospherics(mid 60's+ today) and nothing "weird". Chasing trace/impact,it was easy to see WTF and then it was time to play tunes. I dialed up/down,held a portion of total on the reticle,then totally freeballed the reticle alone on 900yd steel. Been a fucking WHILE,since I've had a boltgun spout that HOT. I've caught HK 91 handguards on fire,have both M1A1 and Garand scars for life,amongst others,but HOLY Fucking Shit HOT! I was 19 again.(grin)

Buck Fucker was trying to buy the barrel from me after the fact(because 900yd steel was abused start to finish,less losing connects),but refused a $100 cash offer to lick same! HOT!!!(grin) Wouldn't quite sizzle spit,but I couldn't spit fast enough,to see moisture on the spout. FUNNY shit!

So from my Loving Hands,I pass the torch upon yet another Safe Queen and fret it's care from that of another. Here's hoping,the chisel used to cut the MTU Bart' 1-8.7" threads,ain't too fucking dull and this PRISTINE Receiver...do not get a scratch to/fro in transit. I still like 23" and a 2" shank,for my first ever MacaMillion A5 stock.

There WILL be some Welding!

Laughing!....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Sir,

FYI...the term is WELDED.(grin)

Straight No Bullshit Bitch in 280 SALAMI. Lapooey '06 brass,initial finite headspace control,shoot,size,trim the lot square and NEVER fucking trim again.(grin)

I've zero interest in anything but 180 ELD's. I'll happily take 2750fps and let others beat shit up. The mass/balance should make it handle well and shoot rather softly,less anything on the muzzle,excepting tape.

Straight BC Bitch.....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
If I was wound up,I'd have someone go yard the 264 Twat-Six apart and poke it in the Mail for me...but I reckon I've another rifle to get by with......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've tried numerous times to be Krieger Impressed,but the dots just don't connect.

Fucking near throwed a Howa 1500 Grendel in the cart,when I ordered the Kimber Classic Select Kreedmire earlier in the day...just for a 224 Grendel Donor.

I'd not go Krieger there either..............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Howie's have more than a few thangs going for them.

Hell...Weatherby calls 'em Vanguards and it's their BEST offerings.(grin)

The OEM Grendel boltface,don't hurt feelings..................

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
You notice the two Fieldcrafts at blow out price while you were there? Short 6 CM and standard 22-250. Possible that .224 is a 1:7....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I made The Call to pard's yesterday,while atop a mountain and they slicked shit up. One of 'em ordered a brace of 7" '250's,solely for Kreedmire punch-out Donors.

The Seex CM's was gone quick,as there was only (2)................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'll let The Kali Kid give COAL dimensions with the 180 Smooches,as he's balls deep int this one. Couple/few Puns be intended.

I assure you,THE Reamer is TOP Secret and not all can be shared...so he gets to pass along them particulars,that are Fair Game.

I'm prolly just gonna shoot the fucking thing...............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Tryin' to decide on what color for the Marty 1913 and receiver transition? GOOD call to weld the ball and I'll request same,on the next pass.

Obliged...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Kudos for The Kali Kid...because I KNOW I make him fucking nervous.(grin)

The weather is still fucking impressive and it's been a wet/windy bitch,like no other,but Mail arrived.

He's The Mad Wrapper and it takes one,to know one. Almost thought I ordered a dozen Baked Taters.(grin)

Then I start yarding shit apart thinking..."could it be"?!?

Fuck YES,it be! Awesome!!!

I cain't exactly recall how many barrels on said receiver,but it's been a few. Reckon it was still in 98% condition.(grin)

She's swingin' from a vine now and I'll give 'er halfa can,but first coat stuck fine.

After beautification,I'll slam the Double Ounce Shilly back in,dab bed the lug and go to yankin' on the 'press. Folks always fret paint stickin',but I cain't UNstick the shit. Have a set of 84M DD base/30mm rings setting in a Mason Jar of 50/50 Acetone/Xylene and nuttin' has fucking budged yet,paint wise. Looks like I'll have to paint,over the top of the paint.(grin)

This Big Bart' Bitch floats in the HEAVY A5 and it'll be a Hammer,for certain......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Oh my!

It seems (6) coats did it.(grin)

Bitch is MAGNIFICENT.

It'll NEVER get cold enough,to freeze the ball offa THE Incredible Hulk and clearance is Skookum.

It's certainly a 180 ELD Day.

Fucking AWESOME! Thanks!!!..................

Shooter71

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hell yeah it makes me nervous. I’d rather not amend my “No Regrets” tattoo. Shoot the thing and report back!!! Unless it’s bad, then send cryptic texts.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
New Record,for load development. Loaded (6rds) total (3rds) each of differing charge weights (1gr) apart. Hip shot both,turn't upside down in the box,will bump (1gr) and mass produce...then go shoot paper and come-ups.

The RCBS Comp Seaters,make shit soooooooooooo fucking easy...................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shot one group on paper and walked(blew/floated) away. Came down (1) "click" and left (2)....then zero'd. Shots #7,8 and 9 through spout.

Rain was like a Cow pissing on a flat rock and debris kept blowing past my FOV,as I tried to gun a trio before drowning.

I'm thinking it's all there.....................(grin)

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Sweet!

Shaen put together a Brux 280AI for me last year on an ARC Nucleus and its pretty sweet. Been running through my old stash of 162 Amax but have a stock of 180's waiting for their turn.

What powder are you liking?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Actually running what I hate,so I can burn it up and get through it....'19.

It's hammering though,mainly because it's gotta,beings it's all there.

I hit it on the head................