data-csrf="1713894960,744fef5142133188d00e164685ce7b22" Today's Match | As Real As It Gets

Today's Match

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I had a chance to shoot a local match today, and decided to take along a new to me Vudoo and the 1727.

The Vudoo is a beast and made things easy. Thanks to it, I won the first match.

In the second match, I shot the 1727. Once again, I was fortunate enough to win the match.

I believe I'm gonna like shootin' rimfires.............grin

IMG_3083.jpg
IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg
IMG_3090.jpg

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I hate I missed it.

A lot of shooters today?

I was a 30/40 shooter on a good day. 25-26 on a bad day.

Good job! Nice looking rifles too.

Reactions: Rolltide
J

Jerodmut

• Deleted by cwh
Show…

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I hate I missed it.

A lot of shooters today?

I was a 30/40 shooter on a good day. 25-26 on a bad day.

Good job! Nice looking rifles too.
Good news, Steve said they plan to shoot again in October...save the date!

There was about 20 shooters there, but some of the local guys who are great shooters...weren't there........that didn't hurt my feelings at all......grin

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Which is better insofar as accuracy?

Surely the Voodoo isn’t actually MORE accurate than the Annie?
I'm going to take all 3 Vudoo's out, plus several of my Annie's Cooper's, Sako's and Kimber's....hell, maybe even some CZ's....and see WTF....

From the little bit of paper I've shot with each of them so far....you can't tell which rifle shot which target....they're all stupid accurate.....

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Which is better insofar as accuracy?

Surely the Voodoo isn’t actually MORE accurate than the Annie?
There's a couple of teenage boys that shoot in this match. My favorite thing about them, is that they have no problem trying to be "cool"...they ask about the Vudoo's and jump at the chance to shoot them.

I finished the first round and one of them was getting ready to shoot his targets at 200 yards. He's shooting a 10/22 heavy barrel in a Hogue stock with a Cabela's scope. He's a good shooter and from all I can tell, a good kid.

I asked him if he wanted to shoot the red Vudoo for his rams at 200 and I thought he was gonna throw the 10/22 in the bushes.

I think I'm going to take a couple of Vudoo's and a brick of Center-X and see if both boys can beat the rest of the field........I love these damn things!