data-csrf="1711643858,3b5aad7254a1ff3a9693b67ea2e5efea" Trade Blanket........ | As Real As It Gets

Trade Blanket........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Anyone got anything they don't shoot much anymore and thinkin' they wanna trade for sumptin' new?

Money makes everything dirty,but Horse Tradin' is a hoot..................

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Just traded the last of mine for a Swaro STS-65....

I do got somethin' light, stainless, and 7mm coming in soon though.... :D

shortactionsmoke

Jan 25, 2013
Grindstone Hill
Big Stick said:
Anyone got anything they don't shoot much anymore and thinkin' they wanna trade for sumptin' new?

I might be game. Whatcha got in .224? I might have an extra or so 700 stainless in 243 -- sporter contour.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shoots soft,drive tacks,lotsa COAL latitude and ain't a horrid way to fly.

Hoping someone has an Annie 54 Repeater they're tired of............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
shortactionsmoke said:
Big Stick said:

I might be game. Whatcha got in .224? I might have an extra or so 700 stainless in 243 -- sporter contour.
Was sorta thinkin' about trippin' my Dick Rifle (S/S 700,#4 fluted Krieger 1-7.7" 22-250AI at 23",McMillan Classic,HS DBM,yada,yada)...but shot it yesterday and remembered.(grin)

Only OEM spouted .224" I have on a 700 is an LTR punched 223AI,but it do wicked thangs with 75A-Max and dat's not happenin'..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Me too.

Just went to the store and snagged 100pcs of Dick Rifle Virgin Brass,some 4895,4064 and primers.

Operation Fireform is in effect..............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Where there's smoke...there's fire.(grin)

Now just decidin' which boolits to FF with. Might roll 75BTHP Hornie's,just for giggles...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fuck me outta a fluted MTU contoured 1-14" Hart 223AI...that'll shoot under an inch and a half at 500 in calm conditions.

A5 stocked,of course...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I don't get ascared.

Figure all fixed furniture McMillan's are a push,barring those of retired moulds and of extry high esteem...which is the H&H and 77/22 patterns.

Whatcha' got for barreled actions,that'll even out a fluted Hart that bugholes?.............

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
There's about to be a 223AI sans the action on here too, soon as I get my grubbies on another MR contour Ti.

Lawdwaz

Nov 25, 2008
For the fucked up ducks, I'm going to be moving my LH Sako AV 25-06 pretty soon also. I'm looking to trade for cash though.....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dick Rifle was doing nice things this morning,despite W/W Virgins,IMR-4064 and Bulk Blem 68BTHP's.

'Bout half as good as it flings '15 fueled 75's in real cases................

archie_james_c

Feb 3, 2012
Kanada
Just scored an LTR .224" takeoff pipe. Looking forward to drilling it .22-250 AI and slapping it in an A4 I have handy.

I have a feeling it'll make my welfare .243 AI a bit jealous :D

Supper

Jun 2, 2008
WY/UT
If anyone's looking for handguns, I've a G17 or G19 with several/lots of mags I'd let go for a 223 vanilla or AI bolt action. Both Glocks have only ha a couple mags each ran through em by yours truly.

277/480

Dec 26, 2009
Big Stick said:

Got a mint savage 110,Tasso base and see thru rings. 3-9 Tasco scope
In a screaming 308 cal shooting 180 grain corlocts
Just a box full of ammo down the tube

Might could trade straight up if you through in the ingram got sompthing?

Caveat
Awaitinting surgery on tues

On a dilaudid pain pump
You might could take advantGe of me

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The fireplace,last night.

Kindlin' cut short,'boutta full turn offa the shellholder,so as to catch mosta the neck and leave issued Virgin W/W headspace the fuck alone. Case on left,sized with die touching 'holder for conversation(used as seating dummy) and how to reliably arrange excessive headspace.(grin)

I HATE to trim Virgins,so seldom,seldom do and didn't here.

As a rule,when gunning SAAMI shit,to yield a Wildcat fire formed hull,SAAMI dies average less runout...though I've slummed it the other way.

Even with Form Loads,a Dick Rifle do sizzle.............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Might entertain lettin' an Annie 54 single shot go,for a 40X,Kimber non Gubment or 52......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Somewhere I've got a Mini OEM mag stash(223).

I'll have to finger out just where in the fuck that is and see if anybody wants/needs 'em.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Either tired of the chambering or the twist rate...and prolly have a few spares in the wings.(grin)

An Annie 54.18 MSR Repeater would wet my whistle(especially in the OEM McMillan,though I'd slum Walnut there) ,an Annie 1717 perhaps,intellesting centerfires always viable.

Not interested in loot................

Lawdwaz

Nov 25, 2008
Scopes are pulled; box those pricks up and put an addy on 'em!

USPS will handle it from there.......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Retired...bitches,though Beano fucked me outta it already.

Mebbe it'll just turn out to be an intense Rebarreling Program?!?...................(grin)

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Stick - what's your take on the Rem factory DBM?

I do have a #5 contour Krieger .308 diameter, uncut blank here. SS 1~10 twist.

Might be interested in trading for cash or something else. It's just been sitting in the box since about 2003 when I bought it.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
So here's the deal on the 223AI. Gonna take a mulligan and Faux Ti 6x45, M86x42-M1 this thing as I shoulda done in the beginning. Anyone interested, I reckon we could make arrangements w/Dave. I'll ship the barreled action, you ship your shit, he can swap it out and do mine and we'll live happily ever after. Stock is going too, as is a pile of components; 1065 75's, 373 80's, 170 68's, 157 50's and 200 pieces of formed Laupa brass and about 100 RP. 3 die set of Reddings going as well......

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Teal said:
Stick - what's your take on the Rem factory DBM?

I do have a #5 contour Krieger .308 diameter, uncut blank here. SS 1~10 twist.

Might be interested in trading for cash or something else. It's just been sitting in the box since about 2003 when I bought it.
Have had 'em long and short,as well as in .473" and .532".

ADL is always gonna be my Utilitarian preference,but I'll slum various DBM's in specific applications. I cain't cuss the OEM 700 DBM's.

I'm done with 30's...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Big & Pink And Full Of Stink is a 21" MTU contoured Hart 1-14" 223AI. ADL.

Brown Bomber is a MTU-ish Mike rock 5R 11.25" twist M852 chambered 308 at 23". Badger M4 bottom metal.

Have seen both dip into the .1's...................

277/480

Dec 26, 2009
Big Stick said:
Shoots soft,drive tacks,lotsa COAL latitude and ain't a horrid way to fly.

Hoping someone has an Annie 54 Repeater they're tired of............(grin)
What's an Annie 54 repeater ?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Anschutz 54 action,non single shot.

Never was a 22WMR Fan,the 17 Mach 2 don't call me,22LR's is always held in esteem and a Hummer is no slouch.

Just might build one from the ground up,incorporating one of the Krieger tight bores currently on Special...if only to give Krieger spouts another chance to really impress me,which ain't happened yet...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I tend to amass,so the pile is always growing and never wanes.

Hate to sell,so don't...but have seen me Trade and am in no hurry.....................

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Damn... missed this thread earlier.

I got quite a bit of shit.

Remington LTR 223 barreled action w/ big shifter knob
Remington 5R 20" Threaded (308)
Semi-inlet Speedy Gonzales stock
Flat top McMillan Master Silouette in urban gelcoat
Kahr E9
Walther PPS
Bunch of Redding 6PPC sets
22BR built on Rampro action, ridiculous claro walnut, Pac-nor stainless 1:12 fluted #4ish, sporter BR setup

Plus a bunch of tacticool and 10/22 gear.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Honestly man... I don't even know. Could use some glass for sure.

Have been itching for a 223AI, but I've got chunk more than covered (hence ditching the LTR).

Anything lighter laying around?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Norm,

I'm wheels up in a bit,headed to work.

I'll be the Day Bitch and heading up 1st Flight. Found my phone,got your message,but cain't retrieve a call back number.

Mebbe shout my way come Wednesday or sumptin' and I'll PM you an Email,should that help you.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Retired...Bitches.

Will move it to the 'Blanket,in it's issued Walnut handle and including the rear Anschutz iron sight assembly. Cain't know what it's potential truly is,as I stopped with the Maiden Voyage of AE bulk 40 Solids and happily. BKL 27MOA cantilever included,if interested in same. With the pictured M8 12x as configured,it zero's 'bout 2.5" high at the 50yd line,which is dead on at 80yds. Scope not included,probably.(grin)

Gots The Plumber scratchin' his head and cypherin' numbers,in regards to a 54 Repeater conversion,dumped into the above handle,wearing a S/S Krieger at 20",D&T'd to accept a DIP extended picatinny 25MOA rail and chambered with his Eley reamer.......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Issued handle.

Very early '60's rifle,as per my best guess and them spouts is rightly held in high esteem....................

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
Ran across a like new R25 in 7-08 a couple days ago for $900.00 and thought of 100 different reasons I needed it but so far common sense has prevailed..............grin

eddybo

Mar 4, 2011
If I had a stock that has been repeaterized I could figure out how to cut my annie to repeat, I think...at a loss with what I have on hand, but only put a few minutes thought into it.

Anybody interested in a tang safety 77 in a nice mcmillan. I picked it up over on the hide on a whim and never got around to retubing as initially planned. Never fired by me as I do not shoot the donors.

Got a 6x284 built on a lawton in a HS long old benchmark fluted barrel on it but it slings the snot out of 105 lapuas

I got a bunch of crap I would swap off, I do not really like to sell stuff.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
raghornjp said:
Ran across a like new R25 in 7-08 a couple days ago for $900.00 and thought of 100 different reasons I needed it but so far common sense has prevailed..............grin
The 7-08 is the one to have,as it's twisted right,to do nice thangs.

Suplizingly the 243's are 10",or I'd have a few..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
eddybo said:
If I had a stock that has been repeaterized I could figure out how to cut my annie to repeat, I think...at a loss with what I have on hand, but only put a few minutes thought into it.

Anybody interested in a tang safety 77 in a nice mcmillan. I picked it up over on the hide on a whim and never got around to retubing as initially planned. Never fired by me as I do not shoot the donors.

Got a 6x284 built on a lawton in a HS long old benchmark fluted barrel on it but it slings the snot out of 105 lapuas

I got a bunch of crap I would swap off, I do not really like to sell stuff.
Fucking near tempted to do one with a Dremel,just for giggles. Hog out the receiver bottom and install this prick,then Rock on.

Just might,on the above singleshot.(grin)

CZ 22LR Magwell

What is the Tanger chambered in and which McMillan pattern/color?

Is the 6-284 a solid bottom? Stock?................

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
Big Stick said:
Norm,

I'm wheels up in a bit,headed to work.

I'll be the Day Bitch and heading up 1st Flight. Found my phone,got your message,but cain't retrieve a call back number.

Mebbe shout my way come Wednesday or sumptin' and I'll PM you an Email,should that help you.............
I'll save it in the dick with good shit folder...

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
Big Stick said:
Parole is always nice.

Weather is better this Tour,than last. Mid-40's yesterday and gorgeous.................
My vote is to get cold and lock the mud up...

Gonna do a hot lap in Nodak to see if i can find anything to throw on this blanket.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Those ergo's aren't my cup of tea,but there had been a McMillan 1712 on their Special's page.

When I talked to Kay the other day,while ordering a handle,I quizzed her on all the scuttlebutt regarding their being sold. She said "don't worry...only the Rifle Department was sold".

I didn't figure that to be bad news...............

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
I've got a SS 700 7mm Rem Mag bedded into a Mickey KS that shoots like fire that I'd consider trading towards something shorter and lighter...

Tanner

starsky

Jul 17, 2012
Colorado
Remington R15 with the 18" barrel, rock river 2 stage trigger, and mark 4 rings for something .224" and lefty...

Apr 3, 2010
Tanner said:
I've got a SS 700 7mm Rem Mag bedded into a Mickey KS that shoots like fire that I'd consider trading towards something shorter and lighter...

Tanner
You need counseling....

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Haha... Indeed. This little 7/08 has just really put me on a lightweight kick. Still love the big 7s though...

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
raghornjp said:
You ever get another one up and running ?
Yeah, it took a year or so for the replacement to arrive, but I've had my current .223 Montana for a while now. It wears a 3.5-10x in Talley LWs. I haven't gotten around to bedding it yet, but I'll do it the same day I bed my .280AI Montana....whenever the hell that is. As you can see, I'm in a real rush to get it done.

I could see about shipping another .223 Montana up here for you. I'd need an FFL in your area to ship it to, or you could just come up to Anchorage and pick it up yourself. Of course, this one will carry an ugly tax....I just know you're gonna paint it some puke color. :grin:

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Oatmealsavage82 said:
Has to go to FFL then $250 and a month or two later and it's in my mitts.
I was talking about the wrong border, or the wrong direction anyway... I'll shut up now!

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Tanner said:

Tanner
Want your montucky back? Paints been removed and it's a little worse for wear since we traded.

Can't decide if I want to retube it or move on.

Terry

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Grin. Was seeing if Tanner would take the bait, I figured if we worked something out I would see the Montana back up for sale in a few months when he go bored with it.

Even though it is hard to look in the mirror every day knowing I have a 270, i can always retube it to 7wsm so I'm not looking for a sale but might be up for a trade.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
270's rock.

Will swap you a SMLE in 303 and let you have the satisfaction of having the upper hand...............

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
First, A couple of rifles that I just don't use any more. I need to thin the herd for political reasons. I'm getting lots of "You can (do or buy such and such) if you sell a rifle" from the wife.

Commercial Mauser 30-06, bought reblued and rebarreled by Chapman (ferndale, wa) a while back. Customer never returned for it, he waited five years and sold it to me in ~2003 at his gunshow display. He stated that he used a shilen CM blank - I have no proof. I since picked up a bansner stock for it, dissected the aluminum bottom metal with the now-broken triggerguard hoop and glassed the mag box part into the stock, glassed the mag box hole closed in the stock (A la ADL, multiple layers of epoxy/woven glass that bonded well to the base materials and is now strong like bull), dissected fire-damaged steel bottom metal from Sitka Deer to create a montucky-esque triggerguard, and put it all together. Turned out pretty okay - I sanded and filled the stock well and krylon'd it brown. Triggerguard still needs bluing. Kind of a fun project. Comes in right at 7lbs scoped.

Barreled action: Pre-64 model 70, montana rifleman FW contour CM barrel in 280AI, 23" length, 1:10 twist, dark grey ceramic coating by Falcon Coat, steel bottom metal, talleys, redding fl die set. Feeds/functions just fine, probably won't kiss an Amax at mag length.

If no love on any of the above, I have a faux-ti 30-06 for trade. Weighs 6#9oz, scoped with 6x36 in talleys. CM action, SS MR takeoff barrel, Ti stock with flip-flop pad, floated. Rifle is, um, not pristine. Sort of a cross between a rented mule and a redhead stepchild. This one has been there and is wearing the t-shirt.

Tanner: I'd entertain a trade, my kimber montana 308 for your 7mm. Or you might consider the faux ti '06. But, I need to reduce the rifle inventory by net one, so other deals must be made.

Interested in reputable binocs, a 700 LA mag action (contingent on a net reduction in rifle count of one), cash or what-have-you.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
I'd jump like a mofo on the Montanner, retube it 1:8 260AI and watch the Scenars fly....

Course its more fun to spend your money too....

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
That wouldn't suck much, but I can't see not ringing shit out with 155 Skinners in that rifle, either... if a guy had one.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
New bag of Win 7mm WSM brass for a new bag of Win 270WSM brass. Save your soul and rid yourself of that fag bag of brass you've tucked away.....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'd prefer to start with a 7mm hull in a 270 anyhow...so as to bank a false shoulder outta da gate.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have a Weaver T-16 I could be swindled outta.

Same goes the CZ 452 American Heavy Barrel Hummer and both stocks(slammed it into a Boyd's Tacticool),wearing DIP 25MOA rail,PRW's and a Reupold straight 12x with turrets....................

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
Big Stick said:
I'd prefer to start with a 7mm hull in a 270 anyhow...so as to bank a false shoulder outta da gate.................
So, how would you go about moving the shoulder back the requisite amount while still maintaining the false shoulder? FL bushing die w/busing removed for the set back then re-installed for the false shoulder, or just make the shoulder the shoulder outta the gate?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Screw your sizing die down until it touches the shellholder,then come offa it 1.5 spins. Lube Virgins and size the 1st one,via that setting and it won't chamber...which is what you WANT.

Adjust the sizer in small increments towards the 'holder,until the Virgin chambers with the resistance you like,then follow suit with the rest of the batch.

If you can't FEEL resistance,you've done fucked up headspace.

Hint.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fairly EPIC Reloading Day and I got to laughing as I was opening up die boxes and feeding the 223AI frenzy...noting this box of Kisses.

Happiness is a Smooch..................

Pappy

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
While we are on the reloader channel, any one interested in a Redding T7 with 3 heads, great condition. cash or trades.

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
Big Stick said:
Screw your sizing die down until it touches the shellholder,then come offa it 1.5 spins. Lube Virgins and size the 1st one,via that setting and it won't chamber...which is what you WANT.

Adjust the sizer in small increments towards the 'holder,until the Virgin chambers with the resistance you like,then follow suit with the rest of the batch.

If you can't FEEL resistance,you've done fucked up headspace.

Hint.................
I got all that headspace on the partial sized neck business but, the 7's shoulder is further forward to begin with as a virgin hull, the idea being that you can't chamber a 7 in a 270 much like the 270Win/280Rem scenario.

You're going to have to size the whole neck and then some to get 7WSM's into a 270 or 300WSM unless you're running a FL busing die sans bushing. But, why fiddle-fuck with a partial neck at that point? Can't one just continue to bump the actual shoulder back until you have the "feel" you like when camming the bolt down?

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Have a Weaver T-16 I could be swindled outta.

Same goes the CZ 452 American Heavy Barrel Hummer and both stocks(slammed it into a Boyd's Tacticool),wearing DIP 25MOA rail,PRW's and a Reupold straight 12x with turrets....................
Anything you're looking for in particular? Or are you hoping to keep it local?

Edit: for the CZ...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thinking I'm gone go the other way and order a Baby Man Hand Press and auxillary thrower,for loading at the range.

The coupla minute drive fucks up production,when I'm chooglin'.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Feel is headspace,no matter how you get there.

No feel,is GRAVE cause for alarm and the reddest of lights.

Hint.....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

You want the bare rifle or all the shit? Only makes sense to want all the shit,that way I don't have to throw anything offa cliff....................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thinking I need another S/A 700 .473" or two.

Found a coupla more 6x42's and 3.5-10x AO's today,that are up for Trinkets..............

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

You want the bare rifle or all the shit? Only makes sense to want all the shit,that way I don't have to throw anything offa cliff....................(grin)
I'd take it all, aint that interested in the scope...

Probably ain't got much you'd like, got a brand new adl .243, and a 77/17 hummer that i got for the wife. Gonna send em down the road soon if she don't show any more interest. Both blued though, and I know that aint your thing. I'll see what else i got when i get home.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The CZ straight up fucking SHOOTS and I can't slight it there.

Bang for the buck,you'll not Trump the RAR Hummer,in fairness..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I think highly of their dies on the average,but don't have their press.

Throwers fuck most folks up and I'll never understand why.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Lineman said:
Big Stick said:
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

I'd take it all, aint that interested in the scope...

Probably ain't got much you'd like, got a brand new adl .243, and a 77/17 hummer that i got for the wife. Gonna send em down the road soon if she don't show any more interest. Both blued though, and I know that aint your thing. I'll see what else i got when i get home.
Flunged you a PM.

I gotta build something to out-nigger Beano's shit..................(grin)

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Might as well keep this thread going. 1:9 6x45 MR. Lineman has first dib's on the stock split unless he decides otherwise..

overkill

Nov 20, 2008
I have one with M1's. The disclaimer is it lost its zero on a sheep hunt. It has few scratches but the lenses are clear.

BrianW

Nov 18, 2007
Alaska
www.geocities.com
Big Stick said:
Who's got a long action .473" Montucky that "don't shoot"?

I need one...............
Missed this one...

I've got a Kimber Montana in 257 Roberts, I'd swap for something in 223(AI?) that's lightweight and ready to hunt our local.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Your approach is ALL wrong. Key is...you gotta put some frosting on a .30cal blank,to make the notion seem plausible,even though everyone knows it ain't.

Shoulda rolled with the ruse..................(grin)

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Lots of people still gun 30 cal for some reason.

I bought the damned thing in 2002 and it's sat since, to give an idea on where I've been with .308 caliber ideas. Ain't cut in anyway.

Thought maybe someone been hoarding 6mm-7mm offerings and looking to get into .30 cal for a swaparoo.

Local sporting emporium is going tits up and they have a Redding 3 die set in 6mm BR on the shelf that has a fella thinking....

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
I've got a couple Leupold varmint scopes I'd like to trade off. Vari-x III 6.5-20x40 matte duplex and a VX-II 6-18x40 matte duplex. Looking to trade into 3.5-10x40's or 6x42's preferably with M1's.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thus the nudge for him to slick up the Bob and roll with his spout,duping the contour.

Hint..................

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
I have a #3 Hart blank, SS, 7mm, 9" twist, Fluted, specced to be finished at 21" w/ flutes stopped 2" from muzzle.

Could be interested in 6x42 FX3 w/ M1.

David

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
Think I'm gonna put together a 223 Montucky for Momma. I saw the light after she took to the RAR in 223. She wants it light as possible, so I'll be topping hers w/ a FX3 instead of the SS.

David

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
She's played with both, but she's a small woman and finds weight an aggravation. She actually told me I want a rifle like this (Montucky 84M, 7mm-08), that shoots that cartridge (RAR 223), with that scope you had on the Montana before (FX3).

Yes dear....

She did agree to a rebarrel in 8", probably go 20".

David

Scorpion

Oct 7, 2008
Western PA
Going to throw this on the trade blanket before I list in the classifieds.

It's just a NIB 700 ADL SS package chambered in 270 that I bought at Dick's last year on Black Friday for $550. Looking to trade into a scope or partial trade and cash for a couple of scopes. I've got a matching rifle in 243 that's also up for sale or trade. Picked them up as donors and decided to go a different route. If you want to purchase outright, I'd like $500.

Mainly interested in Leupold 3.5-10, 2.5-8, etc. Just let me know what you've got.

overkill

Nov 20, 2008
I'll trade you a field approval for the Day and Night STC for the CUB. Just cause you got connections.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hovercraft Day yesterday to the 'star and it ain't looking like Cub weather this morning.

Are you going to be able to chase either Winter or Spring Chrome,at home?................

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Might as well keep it bumped up. 22 Mag, TruOil finish by previous owner. Was going to monkey it for 22 LR, but I've got better shit to do. Could use some Remmie 7RM virgins...

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
I think I still have your address around here somewhere.... :grin:

Actually Tanner want's it but just doesn't know it yet. I have a feeling that there won't be another .277 outta this rig and smell a 6.5 or 7mm coming on.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
You know, if I didn't already have Montanas in .308 and 7WSM, I might be game.

I had a friend of mine tell me about all of the different Facebook pages that he buys and sells guns on and I had to check it out. Aside from all the hi points and 40 Cal Glock's, there is the occasional deal to be had, especially if someone needs money.

There is one based in your area that seems to have quite a bit of activity.

By the way, thanks for that stock! My Volquartsen 17 HMR is going to look great in it!

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Sweet. Stuff seems to be working out all around, WSM is gone....

Looks like I be done buying rigs for a spell. At least until Stick gets home with another great fucking idea.........

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
Ruger 10/22 Target

*Started with a 20" barrel and I cut it to 16.5 with a home crown job.
*Also has a stripped base hole.

I haven't shot it much since I got my Annie

adkshootr

Dec 10, 2007
southern adirondacks
Model 7 7-08 in a McMillan. Purchased new several years ago, shortly before I stumbled into a deal on a 7-08 Montana. Time for it to go. Was thinking of keeping the glass but could be talked out of it fairly easily.

[img:left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/asimek/P1090347_zpstborudmq.jpg[/img]
[img:left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/asimek/P1090348_zpskazxxmtu.jpg[/img]

adkshootr

Dec 10, 2007
southern adirondacks
This one has seen a couple hunts but was benched as soon as I got the Montana. I do like the rifle, but just had another 7-08 Montana follow me home from a local dealer yesterday. Figured I'd see what trade fodder might pop up, but not try to sell.

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
Smith 686 4", holster wear, pachmayr grip,very accurate and easy shooting

Ruger old model single six, transfer bar installed but I have the original parts in a ziploc, have both LR and mag cylinders

Looking for 22-250 or 223, saami or ackley,

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I've got a rem 700 that's been bushed by Greg wearing a pac nor stainless SM rem sporter contour finished at 22" 3 groove 8 twist 223 AI. Mag box is modded for Amax's. Barreled action mag box and trigger only. Have some fired brass I could throw in too.

I'd trade for cash or partial trades for leupold 3-9 or 3.5-10's with TTs or M1 up turrets

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It'd be a good bitch to poke in a MDT LSS chassis and rock with 5rd AM's...and a 10x MQ Fixed Fucker.

You should fuck me outta a 30mm LR M1'd side focus 4.5-14x 40mm.............(grin)

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
A chassis rig would be cool

Pretty sure I know who's getting fucked with the 4.5-14. I suffer 2 1" models myself

go ahead

Jul 22, 2008
TN
Dude270 said:
I've got a rem 700 that's been bushed by Greg wearing a pac nor stainless SM rem sporter contour finished at 22" 3 groove 8 twist 223 AI. Mag box is modded for Amax's. Barreled action mag box and trigger only. Have some fired brass I could throw in too.

I'd trade for cash or partial trades for leupold 3-9 or 3.5-10's with TTs or M1 up turrets
How much cash you thinking ?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've extry 3-9x's and 3.5-10x's both...but you really wanna MQ,even if you cain't know that yet....................

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Was checking sample list last night. next time an MQ pops up with rear parallax I'm gonna jump.

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
How many Xs you looking for?? I've got a 12x I'd trade for a 10 if'n you have one....

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I'm caught between a 10x and aa 6x myself. leaning more towards 6x. thanks for the offer though.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Kinda what I was thinking, Both rifles in the running for FFs are meat guns first, then a little play out to 1k. Most all shooting is done from point blank to 600 yards, either work or play.

go ahead

Jul 22, 2008
TN
Have a real nice/clean ss 700 in 7saum. Bedded in a laminated mountain rifle stock. Nice gun shoots great with 162 amax over 4831sc.

I'd rather have a Montana to rebarrel to 6creed or such. Thanks.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Curious...with everyone switching to SWFAs, where are all the Leupy 6x's?

Figured there would be a huge pile of em on here...

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Cash, 223 montanas, SS K-hornets...

That's the scope we swapped onto your AR that was acting wonky. (so if it has ring marks, its your fault... grin).

Apr 3, 2010
MidwayUSA free freight on $150 or over orders. Just restocked on clearance 75 amaxs for $86 per 600. Thought that was decent. 162s are pretty cheap right now too.

Brazo

Mar 29, 2013
The Keystone State
30338 said:
MidwayUSA free freight on $150 or over orders. Just restocked on clearance 75 amaxs for $86 per 600. Thought that was decent. 162s are pretty cheap right now too.
Why are they clearing out the 75 A-max or any amax in general? They're not getting rid of them are they?

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Fuck me out of my 270 WSM Montana. I would like something semi-lightweight like a faux ti or short action montucky or the like in trade.

As you can see from the pictures the stock is kind of scratched up and their are still some left over paint from a previous paint job on it. It has a great trigger and shoots well but I don't know the round count since I am at least the second owner. I was going to re-barrel to 7 WSM but have never got around to it.

I'm not 100% serious on what I want so feel free to lob trade ideas. I do have a set of talley LWs I'll toss in and if someone wanted to keep it a 270 wsm I have dies and brass we can work something out on.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
ONE Day SPECIAL.

I'll swap you a Reupold Mk4 M3 3.5-10x Duplex and a Leica 1200 LRF.

Don't linger...................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
SIR!

I AM offering you well over 1500 Obama dollars worth of wares and you DARE mock the magnitude?!?

(1) box of 7mm 175gr NPT's are now added as boot.......................

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Got a sorta' beat up 300 WSM Montucky that shoots 155s great if anybody has a .338 or 375 laying around.... 3-9x40 leupy with an M1 atop it...

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014
WhiskeyTango said:
Tempting.....

Fugg it, I'm ordering this in the morning. http://bugholes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=88_89_92&product_id=162
That'd be the slickest of moves....where I was headed if I coulda got it swung....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
You goofball fuck,what do you need to get going? I'm sure I can get whatever it is to you. I got mounts,glass,Skinners,etc.

How in THE fuck can folks stand to be broke down?!?

If you are fucking with me...it is working.................(grin)

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Laughing... I am all good... Got it traded for a Christensen Arms 270 RUM topped with a 6-24 Leupy flinging 130 Partitions....

Tanner

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Get some windage adjustable mounts on that bitch,to counteract topography incline and you will be good to go...............

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
Have 10x40 T*P classics. They've been around the block with a few guys on this thread...

Need a 700 ADL short, .378 or .473. Rifle, barreled action, or action. CM action OK. Will be turned into a faux ti in 6x45, 243 or 7-08AI. Unless it arrives with an interesting SS barrel.

Or maybe the guy with all the FFers wants to let loose one or two loopy 6x42s with elevation Tourette's, with cash to boot one way or the other...

Can put up some boot if needed, for a compelling deal. Logistics are right for 700s but I will entertain other options.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Throwing a 25-285 Faux TI on the blanket. Details from when I bought it are HERE

If I can't pawn it off on Tanner, the SS 700 338 RUM in McMillan Rem Hunter is also up for grabs.

Kind of focused on a Leica 60-65mm spotter at the moment. Cash works too...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thinkin' I'm gonna trip my Zeiss 15-45x 65mm Spotter and take the kick to the nuts,with a Reupold FFP Mil Reticle...............

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
I think I remember Huntsman22 saying he uses a Swaro body with a Vortex eyepiece that has a reticle in it. Might be another option.

Jordan Smith

Nov 26, 2015
I'm using the Razor with Mil reticle, but it's a fixed eyepiece, no FFP variable if that's what you're after.

elkhuntinguide

Feb 19, 2009
Big Stick said:
Thinkin' I'm gonna trip my Zeiss 15-45x 65mm Spotter and take the kick to the nuts,with a Reupold FFP Mil Reticle...............
I've used the MK 4 reticle spotters quite a bit... It's one of the few things Leupy did right...

elkhuntinguide

Feb 19, 2009
I've used all 3 versions of the mildot, both TMR's, 4 Horus and the P4...

I'd skip the mildot's and Horus shit and go TMR or P4... Those would correlate quite well with the MQ... The P4 is the version I run now as it works well for my particular use of the spotter...

20x...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/Scope%20Stuff/20x.jpg[/img]

30x...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/Scope%20Stuff/30x.jpg[/img]

40x...

[img:center]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/elkhuntinguide/Scope%20Stuff/40x.jpg[/img]

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Big Stick said:
I'll give you what you've got into it, minus what you've gotten out of it... grin.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
To help someone's "worrying".(grin)

Objective has never been cleaned and ocular only once and that was last R&R. Fill flash captures dust nicely,but the glass is in amazing condition due all the miles.

I keep the RC2 plate but will toss in the Custom 5mm Neoprene Case....................

MallardAddict

Jun 4, 2008
Washington State
I've been debating swapping my standard gold ring spotter for a reticles one to help correlate holds out further.

Just haven't convinced myself i want to lose the clean screen when set up on open land hunting. 95% of my hunting is in open Wheatfield and draws with sparse pecker poles for trees and minimal brush.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'd like a MQ reticle in my binos too.

It's a great teaching aid,to be able to reliably discern what's going on and from an observation standpoint it's easier to gawk a Spotter,than it is to follow in synch with a riflescope. Oft times to engage,one needs to MPAJ the shit out of things and a good set of legs wearing a good ballhead...has no equal for speed/ease of set up.

While a SFP Mildot would be better than nothing,being able to go Gen2,TMR or similar ala FFP is rather fucking handy.

I scoured hard looking to try to score one of the Zeiss Mildot eyepieces,but cain't do any good...so gotta punt and lament the Zeiss splendor going away,to bank on the ability to accurately/reliably subtend.

It's an unfair give & take.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Funny shit! ABSOLUTELY the worst "packing" job I've ever seen,for an optical device!

It was simply dumped straight inside it's cardboard box,with a window decal,registration paper and instructions to "pad" it. Luckily,the glass is rather well recessed on both sides of the fence.

It is 100% NIB,though billed as a "Demo"......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hopefully I can source some lens covers in town and will get to knittin' a Custom Case for the bitch too....................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
#19 OBJ cover is a nice ocular fit,with no flipper to get in the road. Tryin' to source a 60mm sunshade,so I can cap it...but ain't having any luck.

I'm done with ARD's...................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Got Reupold on the horn and the only 60mm shit they've got is ARD.

Off to the PVC Store.

Yet again.................(grin)

Joshf303

Dec 24, 2014

6.5 SAUM if'n anybody has the itch...

Could be talked into one of those junky SA Montanas I hear about as trade fodder.....

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I've got the rimfire benchrest itch. Arnold one piece rest is on the way with the roller top, but I'm looking at front and rear bag options for my front rest. Anybody have anything along those lines? I'm looking for wind flags also, in case you've got some laying around...

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
I've got an extra Leica 1200 LRF sitting around, if anyone needs one. Also a Burris AR-332 (fairly reasonable ACOG-like setup).

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Scorpion said:
Lineman said:
Anyone have an 84M and would rather have an L?
Whatcha got?
.280 AI

Just seeing if anyone's looking for one. And I'm not dead-set on a an 84M. Kinda kicking tires, seeing what might come along.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Ive got a SA 700 chambered in 243 wearing a 1 in 9 Hart SS contoured a touch heavier than a Rem sporter, not as heavy as a mag. finished at 22". Bedded into a Bansner stock that's been rattle can painted.

It ain't pretty, but its a hammer.

I'd take cash or trade for the right thing (not sure what)

Matt

Jan 9, 2008
Alaska
Who has a Leupie 3.5-10 or 4.5-14 non a/o with M1's on it that they are looking to get rid of?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hey now...don't go fucking up my Reupold Dump,onto the unsuspecting!

That'd be rude...................(grin)

tnv

Dec 25, 2007
TN
I got one as well I'd part with....No ring marks. 3.5-10x40 M1 dial. Alumina caps.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Hey now...don't go fucking up my Reupold Dump,onto the unsuspecting!

That'd be rude...................(grin)
You're right, that was shitty.....carry on.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Nawwwww....shitty would be telling someone with a straight face,that a Reupold 4.5-14x of ANY ilk,was a "good" move...................(grin)

Matt

Jan 9, 2008
Alaska
I'm looking for one and prefer a 3.5-10 but would take either as I got a new Kimber on the way.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Couldn't think of a much shittier glass...but here you go.

Glass has never not worn caps. It prolly ain't a Safe Queen,though there are no dents...40mm objective,side focus,30mm tube LR M1..................

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
I'm down to my last 483 (same lot) Amax in .284 162gr. My 7mm/08 is being rebarreled and I'm switching over to the ELD M. So I guess I have 4 unopened boxes and 1 opened box, of the same lot 162gr Amax for trade. I have them listed at the fire for $130 shipped.

Anyone have something to trade? Like/need knives/optics/mounts or AR shit and can add cash on my end as needed.

Edit: or packs, tripods, etc

adkshootr

Dec 10, 2007
southern adirondacks
Finally got a rotation home and am swapping some shit out. I have a set of Leupold DD bases for SA Kimber as well as 2 sets of 30mm Leupold rings for same; low and medium. Not looking for anything in particular but willing to help a brother out....

Jordan Smith

Nov 26, 2015
My SAAMI 7-08 9" twist stabilizes the 195 Hybrid just fine, which is a good bit longer than the 180 ELD. My 9.5" 7-08 not so much...

2500' ASL...

Jordan Smith

Nov 26, 2015
2500 with the 7-08 and 2800 with the SAAMI 7WSM.

Could probably push harder. Those speeds were an initial pitch for R&D.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Been quiet on here lately.

Just for shits and giggles, I have a few pieces that I'd send down the road for something that grabs my interest.

Glock 29, Gen 3
Glock 17, Gen 3
Ruger Mk3, 5.5" Talo(I think) Blued
Ruger American Compact Stainless .223 (have a Boyds PH for it)
Ruger 77/22H, SS/Laminate, 20" K Hornet
Browning BAR II Safari, .270 (Stop drooling over this one Stick)
700 ADL 22" in BC Ti stock, cerakoted, Timney CE, .243 Win

Could stick a Leupy 6x/M1, 3.5-10/M1 or SWFA 6X MQ on any of em if it makes a difference.

Just kinda bored, aint done much trading or buying lately...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I reckon if I slapped it around for an afternoon and folks were in tow...they'd be lining up to buy one.(grin)

Grocks don't fit me,so are an easy pass.

Another KHorn is easy to embrace,as are S/A 700's and 6x MQ's..............

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Rod Builder said:
Whatcha want for that 243?
It's off the market.

Sold the .260 this morning that would've filled its place, so I'll be hanging onto it for a while.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Bait & Switch...THE oldest trick in the book and still one of THE meanest!(grin)

I know,I know...someone beat me to the A-Bort too!

Laughing!.....................

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
No fuckery here...bought M7 a while back that was going to become my #1, guy was looking for that exact rifle, priced it high to him this morning and he went and got the cash.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It'll take a coupla gallons of Bleach...to get the Seven stank off'n your mitts,even after THE fucking...........(grin)

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
16Bore said:
If he's a VA boy, tell him he needs a 7 too
Does the "Trade Times" make it up your way??

Comes out every Thursday morning, I placed an ad last Tuesday night. Had a guy call and buy the 2 Glocks and another call for the American before noon on Thursday. Probably priced em too low, but have always sold most everything quick on there.

Might be worth a shot if it's in your area, I've always had great luck with it.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Somebody must need this little fucker. I thought that somebody was me, but I've never really carried it.

One for scale...

jack mountain

Feb 6, 2014
VA
16Bore said:
Haven't seen it. Va Gun Trader is a bad as a local yocal gun show.
$650.00 used Glocks and $1000.00 used "custom" AR's aren't your thing?

I love the "custom" tactical rifles that consist of a stock 700 with barska scope, cheap bipod, butt ammo holder and $9.99 plastic case. Then they want $1200 because that's what they "have in the build"

JCM

Jan 8, 2013
cwh said:
Somebody must need this little fucker. I thought that somebody was me, but I've never really carried it.

One for scale...

At one time that one went a few miles with me. I should have made a kydex neck sheath for it. I think Gene called it the SLK for Slick Little Knife.

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Got a Kimber Adirondack 7/08 with 50 rounds through it... still tying to decide if it's my cup of tea.. might trade it for other 6.5s or 7mm shit, a good 338, or a good 375.

Tanner

JCM

Jan 8, 2013
Super Chicken 1-4x24, never taken out of package. Somebody offer up a 10x42 SS with Mil-quad or MOA-quad.

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
I've got three unopened boxes of 147gr ELDs and a partial box (42). Would like to trade for similar number of Berger 6.5 130gr or 140gr HVLDs or 140gr Hybrids or Extreme Hunters.

John

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Anyone have an extra Ruger American stock (Compact .223) they aint going to use? I'd prefer the full size to a Compact.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Lineman said:
Anyone have an extra Ruger American stock (Compact .223) they aint going to use? I'd prefer the full size to a Compact.
I should have an extry RAR 223 Milk Jug kicking around.

Will be home tomorrow...don't lemme forget,because I get sidetracked easily............(grin)

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
If you find one, let me know what you want for it.

Thinking shipping to here from Alaska may make it not worthwhile.

JoeVon

Apr 14, 2008
The Rock, WA
Did you ever get rid of this?

Big Stick said:
Couldn't think of a much shittier glass...but here you go.

Glass has never not worn caps. It prolly ain't a Safe Queen,though there are no dents...40mm objective,side focus,30mm tube LR M1..................

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Picked up a compact locally Monday.

Will likely roll with it for now. Appreciate you looking though...

Tried everything under the sun to get that rifle shooting in a Boyd's. My other American was excellent in both stocks. This one not good at all no matter what I tried. Did a little sanding on the compact stock I just got and it looks promising.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Hope it all pans out...............

I think it might. Loaded up 50 more of these to see how much this stock screws with the accuracy from different holds/positions.

If it appears to be fairly stable, I think I'll keep it, camo the fucker and have a real handy rifle for spring turkey season.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
A Chassis will nip all,including COAL hurdles.

Food for thinkin' 'bout.................
Yea I've been thinking about one. Just didn't want to dump that much cash into this rifle. May end up going that route though.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
It might sting for a second...but you'll never regret it. Much to be said for never fretting POA/POI shift due to a stock and the inherent ability to sling mags that'll grant COAL reserves.

They'll be more than a few S/S RAR Rimfires so configured,in these parts.................

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
It might sting for a second...but you'll never regret it. Much to be said for never fretting POA/POI shift due to a stock and the inherent ability to sling mags that'll grant COAL reserves.
Yea I've been thinking same.

What's up with the mag disclaimer for an American? Do you have to run those from Ruger that's listed on MDT's site?

pasted from MDT's site: MDT
Ruger American
The action screw is located directly above the magazine lever. This means that the magazine lever needs to be installed AFTER installing the action into the chassis. Detailed instructions are provided, and an installation video can be found here.

Ruger American in 223/5.56mm requires the use of this magazine http://shopruger.com/556-NATO-10-Round-Magazine/productinfo/90458/ Does not work with 300 Blackout

Need to get a parts list and get shit coming this way I guess.

Never ran/handled anything like that, but I guess it'd be an easy item to sell if for some reason I hated it.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
It's easy. The only thing the disclaimer is talking about is that you have to bolt the barreled action into the chassis and then put the mag release in. A lot of chassis have the mag release already mounted, but they can't do that with the American because the action screw is directly underneath the mag release.

On the mags, I have MDT mags that work great with both my .223 Stainless and my Creed Predator. In addition to the MDTs, Accurate Mags will work although mine are inconsistent on staying high enough to feed. I think there may be a few other mags that will work but the MDT mags are my go to right now for both of mine.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
MDT has a video expressly citing your concerns and how shit bolts together. You'll laugh at how easy it is.

MDT 223 mags are rather good and my favorite 10-rounder. AM steel for 5's................

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
Rolltide said:
It's easy. The only thing the disclaimer is talking about is that you have to bolt the barreled action into the chassis and then put the mag release in. A lot of chassis have the mag release already mounted, but they can't do that with the American because the action screw is directly underneath the mag release.

On the mags, I have MDT mags that work great with both my .223 Stainless and my Creed Predator. In addition to the MDTs, Accurate Mags will work although mine are inconsistent on staying high enough to feed. I think there may be a few other mags that will work but the MDT mags are my go to right now for both of mine.
I called MDT this morning as I've been having an issue with AM 5 rounders and MDT 10 rounders not sitting high enough and not feeding good in general. They are sending me a new latch with a heavier spring and more length to hold it higher.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Pop the pin,weld on end of latch to arrange height and file/grind to suit. Shorten the opposite end of latch to add retention(less leverage) and respring for even more warm/fuzzy.

5 minutes..........

starsky

Jul 17, 2012
Colorado
Kimber Adirondack 7/08 that shoots 168 Bergers into 1/2" at 100 and 3" at 500.

Anybody got cash or a lefty 700 laying around?

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Lineman said:
Loaded up 50 more of these to see how much this stock screws with the accuracy from different holds/positions.

If it appears to be fairly stable, I think I'll keep it, camo the fucker and have a real handy rifle for spring turkey season.
I'm sure no one really gives a fuck, but to my surprise, still shooting tiny groups when using a bipod. Did shift POI about 1.5 inches up and left though.

First 3 high center from my pack, other 3 from long legged bipod in sitting position.

Hoping the chassis don't kill the handiness, but looking forward to giving it a fair chance.

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
Nice groups.

I like my chassis. It makes a rifle heavy, but handier for a lot of stuff

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The RAR's just might could be the best candidates for a chassis,if only because they suffer the shittiest stocks and mags in OEM guise.

Their metal is sound.............

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Lineman said:
Lineman said:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/12138220/gonew/1/ruger-american-rifle-stock#UNREAD

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Appreciate the heads up.

Actually had found a compact here locally. Riding a MDT at the moment. Was trying to find a full-size for a while, but I think I'll get by with what I have.

Boyd's are getting popular around here, should be a lot of take-offs floating around soon, for quite a bit less than $50 I would imagine.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Roger that. I picked up a 243, tripped the scope and have a whopping $150 in it. Going all out with a M8 6x42, LW's, and Blue Box 100's.

Stay the hell outta my way....

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
16Bore said:
Roger that. I picked up a 243, tripped the scope and have a whopping $150 in it. Going all out with a M8 6x42, LW's, and Blue Box 100's.

Stay the hell outta my way....
Nice...

I've seen/shot a lot of American's lately and all have been impressive.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
I wouldn't have been interested in any other chambering, damn thing balances nice how it's set up.

Reckon we'll see what a $17.48 box of ammo does.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I'm looking for a post '64 M70 trigger guard for a push-feed action (blind mag).

Anyone have one laying around they'd sell?

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
pavementends said:
what cal. is your rifle and what are you looking for?
Pavementends
It's a .223.

Have nothing particular in mind, just can't warm up to the rifle or the chassis. I'm easy to deal with though, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you have something you're wanting to trade.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Spit some wants,as undoubtedly...sucha parcel will move easily in these parts................
Can't think of anything right off hand, just waiting for something to catch my eye.

Would like to keep things close on trades, I can either leave or remove the 6x MQ that's on it. 200 pieces of Lapua brass goes with it...

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Spit some wants,as undoubtedly...sucha parcel will move easily in these parts................
Some light to midweight rifle in something not too big would probably interest me...I'm fresh out of .308s at the moment.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Shoot me a PM if you decide to part out the MDT. Buddy fondled my Predator and wants one for his. May be able to help you move it.

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
Upgraded Remington R25

I've decided that I'd rather build/buy a chunk rifle play toy (broken record right?). If the rifle doesn't move, I'll shoot it as is. The barrel is unfired. If you've been around this site long at all, then you'll notice the ARAIG influence in the components. Scope/Rings are not included unless you really-really-really want them and we can work something out. Also, the muzzle device will stay with me.

PM with questions and offers, also posted in classifieds.

-Thanks

$1275 Shipped, FFL must accept from a private individual

Trades:

-700 SA +cash
-the right chunk 700 SA 6, 6.5, 7 something...

Specs:

-(New/Unfired) BHW 243 Win, 1-8", 20", 5/8-24, standard contour
-CMC 3.5lb Single Stage Trigger
-Xtra Heavy Buffer and Spring from HeavyBuffers.com
-Seekins Adjustable Gas Block
-Hogue Grip
-Extended Charge Handle Latch

Components Also Included:

-100 Unfired 308 Lapua Cases that have been necked down to the 243 BHW chamber and primed with 250s
-500 105gr BTHPs
-Hornady FL Die Set
-RCBS FL Base Die Set
-Barrel Nut Wrench (Not Pictured)
-One ASC 10rd Mag
-One DPMS 4rd Mag
-One Magpul 20rd Mag
-The factory barrel if you want it; 1-10"

Minuses:

-The camo dip-job is knicked up and looks like someone touched it up with a sharpie
-The FF tube sling stud is at the at the 7 o'clock position from inhaling the new barrel

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
I'm gonna keep this rig, thanks for looking.

Brett said:
Upgraded Remington R25

I've decided that I'd rather build/buy a chunk rifle play toy (broken record right?). If the rifle doesn't move, I'll shoot it as is. The barrel is unfired. If you've been around this site long at all, then you'll notice the ARAIG influence in the components. Scope/Rings are not included unless you really-really-really want them and we can work something out. Also, the muzzle device will stay with me.

PM with questions and offers, also posted in classifieds.

-Thanks

$1275 Shipped, FFL must accept from a private individual

Trades:

-700 SA +cash
-the right chunk 700 SA 6, 6.5, 7 something...

Specs:

-(New/Unfired) BHW 243 Win, 1-8", 20", 5/8-24, standard contour
-CMC 3.5lb Single Stage Trigger
-Xtra Heavy Buffer and Spring from HeavyBuffers.com
-Seekins Adjustable Gas Block
-Hogue Grip
-Extended Charge Handle Latch

Components Also Included:

-100 Unfired 308 Lapua Cases that have been necked down to the 243 BHW chamber and primed with 250s
-500 105gr BTHPs
-Hornady FL Die Set
-RCBS FL Base Die Set
-Barrel Nut Wrench (Not Pictured)
-One ASC 10rd Mag
-One DPMS 4rd Mag
-One Magpul 20rd Mag
-The factory barrel if you want it; 1-10"

Minuses:

-The camo dip-job is knicked up and looks like someone touched it up with a sharpie
-The FF tube sling stud is at the at the 7 o'clock position from inhaling the new barrel

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
Anyone have a Remington youth Tupperware ADL stock kicking around?

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Have a Montana 300 WSM for cheap, and an XCR2 375 H&H in a McMillan if anybody is in need.... just looking for stainless SA hunting rigs in 6mm, 6.5, or 7/08...

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
Vek said:
Anyone have a Remington youth Tupperware ADL stock kicking around?
Need to check if it's an ADL, but yes have a youth 700 tupperware that needs to be replaced with a full size stock. Will try and remember to check when I get home next week.

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
I think I have BDL bottom metal floating around somewhere if needed to make it work...

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
So... I'm sitting on a pretty large cache of PMags and D60 drums. Instead of having a literal throne of pmags, I'd really rather move them into something useful.

All are 5.56/223 magazines, all are black. I have both Gen 2 and Gen 3 mags, both being windowless.

The D60's I think I only have like a bakers dozen or two left, but they are just your standard 60 drum mag. They work though, which is what makes them different from the rest.

I probably like all the same stuff you do, so if your lifelong fantasy was to get it on in a fair/middlin size pit of AR mags, I can make that happen. Let me know what you have.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Oh yah, also got a Winchester 52D in a refinished factory stock sitting around doing nothing. Looking to flip it into a CZ or Anschutz....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
J-Hon said:
Oh yah, also got a Winchester 52D in a refinished factory stock sitting around doing nothing. Looking to flip it into a CZ or Anschutz....
You might as well dangle them pics here and set some bait.

It seems that Skookum 22LR's are fairly well appreciated,for their inherent Funtitude............

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Sorry, wasn't trying to slow play myself:

Should be able to see photos of it here:

https://goo.gl/photos/bNoVCYokgVFmS77a7

I have two stocks for it - one is original and in fair/rough shape. On the worse side of average for these CMP guns (if you are familiar with them).

Other stock has been refinished. It looks really good, but is missing a buttpad.

Got the rifle in a trade deal from a local BR shooter. He got it from CMP a while back. Cool gun, I just need something mag fed to shoot NRL22 series stuff.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
That's the sort of rifle that appeals to me. Something I could shape the stock on,paint same,seal the channel,chop the spout and SHOOT.

Greatest hurdle for me,is fingering out the best way to stab an inclined extended 1913 rail upon same.

I'd not be above welding a steel bitch in place................(grin)

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
I had never really given welding much thought, but I bet it could work. I remember you had a 700 welded up didn't you? Any worry of warpage due to heat, or can that be pretty easily mitigated by a guy with a clue?

My thought was to use a longer cantilever mount that mounted to the barrel screws. Make sure the mount made full/long contact on the receiver, and then drill a couple holes to line up in both the mount and the receiver. Bed the whole works up without a release agent, counting on a mechanical lock to help act as a dowel pin and glue.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Sparks don't aspook me. Pinky is welded and I've some 700's too.

I'd do it in a second and never look back..................

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
Certifiable said:
Tide you get that vudoo order placed yet;)?
Not yet...a new retaining wall, along with the concrete and new decking is cutting into my fun budget a bit...

I'm secretly hoping that somebody orders one and then needs trip it by the time it shows up...seems to happen to a lot of guys on the Hide with custom builds...

Certifiable

Jun 10, 2015
Mines out for melonite now and should be back in Utah Friday per the vudoo gent. Fairly anxious

overkill

Nov 20, 2008
Any of you assholes want to trade me a barrett for a first gen titanium 7-08?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
You shoulda nabbed that nearly free 243...but I'm purty certain Buggy longcocked you.

Just cut the fucking Barrett Kreed check and be done fucking around.

Hint.......................

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
XCRII 7 Mag
McMillan Classic 13.5' LOP
8lb 1oz with the scope and rings pictured (not included)
ADL Blind Mag
PTG Trigger guard
Barrel isn't threaded
Lug bedded, barrel floated
Yes, it's bad ass

Can text additional pictures

$850 TYD

I'll listen to trade ideas, but not looking for anything....

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
16Bore said:
XCRII 7 Mag
McMillan Classic 13.5' LOP
8lb 1oz with the scope and rings pictured (not included)
ADL Blind Mag
PTG Trigger guard
Barrel isn't threaded
Lug bedded, barrel floated
Yes, it's bad ass

Can text additional pictures

$850 TYD

I'll listen to trade ideas, but not looking for anything....

Jesus, figured that one was gone long ago.

Don't know how it's lasting at that price, tempted to drive north a bit and pick it up myself.

erickg

Aug 14, 2011
I have a Canon 1D mk III I need to trip. Box, papers, one battery and charger. Body is clean and free of blemishes, functions perfectly.
$575 shipped

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Looking for a CZ 527, complete or action only.

I know it’s a long shot on here, but what the heck, figured I’d ask.

adkshootr

Dec 10, 2007
southern adirondacks
McMillan Varmint for a Rem 700 LA. BDL/magnum contour, factory pillars, 1" Decelerator. Good intentions when purchased, but never got around to using it. Edge Classic for SA or LA 700 is all I'm really looking for right now, but willing to listen to whatever you may have.

[img:left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/asimek/P1030011.jpg[/img]

adkshootr

Dec 10, 2007
southern adirondacks
The 7mm RM that was going to fill the hole in that one went into a Classic, which is where it will stay. Loading some of the last of my 162s today but will be looking to try some 180s if I'm home much longer.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
As Gag Gifts...to folks you cain't like?!?(grin)

Now a T-Series can mebbe get,if one was in love with one of their reticles,didn't need much up and wasn't gonna change engagement distances much.

No thang to hold 700yd claybirds with a 6x MQ Fixed Fucker..................

Shooter71

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Just letting everybody know I got Adkshootr’s stock today. Good dude.

The stock is sweet, kinda wish I kept it for myself. Stainless 700, 21-22” #3ish barrel in 30-06. The customer hasn’t decided on barrel yet but leaning towards a bit more weight in the front. Should be slick for what he wants. I love the white.

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Three unopened boxes and one partial box (60) of Hornady .308 cal 178gr Amaxes.

Would like to trade for .308 cal Berger Classic Hunters or Elite Hunters.

Will also take $70 shipped.

John

d2junky

Feb 10, 2010
I probably should but I’m a hoarder. Nearly pathological....at least when it’s rifles and Lightweight rifles. . Wifey’s chicken coop gets any farking bigger and I may need to unload...nvmd just came to my senses.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
cwh said:
Lineman said:
No Kimbers for sale/trade after Barrett fever??
What are you looking for?
84M or 8400, didn’t care for my 84L...

Just got the itch for another lightweight...seeing what’s out there, few floating around local but priced pretty high.

Found a Ti that I may jump on, but would almost rather have a Montana.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Was going through scopes the other day...

Anyone need a Leupold 3.5-10 with M1 Elevation and Windage?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I prolly have a “few” Reupold 6x42’s,3.5-10’s and others.

Would be all too HAPPYto swap ‘em all for MQ 6’s or 10’s straight across...if someone is dumb enough...............(grin)

Chesapeake

Aug 24, 2010
SW Washington
What’s the newest not beat up model 6x42 or 3.5-10 without turrets, duplex, you have to trade?

I’ve got a 6x MQ like new, only been in signatures, no box I might could be convinced to trade.

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
I’ve got 50 pcs of new 22-250 Lapua brass. $35 shipped or trade towards 223 Lapua brass.

Apr 3, 2010
Brett, I'll take that brass. Send me a pm with address to send check to. Thanks

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Someone needs a K Hornet...

77/22 Stainless/Lam, CPC chamber, 20" etc.

$675 with all the fired brass I have.

d2junky

Feb 10, 2010
Damn sure don’t NEED another one but when I thought they were gone I needed every one I saw. Hmmmmmm

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I’ll throw you in a set of Reddin dies as well...

POI shift when using a bipod...only issue I know of.

I have both 1” and 30mm rings, and if I have any 35 maxes left I I’ll send em as well. Should have extra mag or two...

JCM

Jan 8, 2013
Ditched a 260AI build to go CM again so have these sitting.

100 new Laupa .260 brass. I think one bullet has been seated in one case but that's it, never sized or primed.

New Redding Deluxe 3-die set for 260AI. Used to seat one bullet, never sized, etc.

Lee .260 case length gauge and shell holder.

Looking for:

Sightron SI 2.5x32...older scope no longer made

130 grain 6.5 Accubonds

129 grain 6.5 Interlocks

130 grain 6.5 Swift Scirocco 2

Seekins Low 30mm rings

....of course you can always trade $ if you prefer.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Going to send my .223 AI down the road.

Push feed M70, PN 1-8" stainless SM @ 21", Hunter's Edge.

Had headspace issues originally, 'smith rechambered. Haven't touched it since firing 5 rounds when I got it back.

Wasn't super impressed with accuracy before the rechamber, seemed to prefer 50s vs 75s. Have only fired 5 rounds since getting it back: bottom shot was sighter, then fired the 3 round group:

Have just lost interest in this one, hopefully selling a few to fund a Vudoo.

Let me know if there's any interest. I figured $1100 would be a very fair price. Will consider trades, but have nothing particular in mind.

Have receipts for smithing work. Any questions let me know.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Been posted before, but...

$675 for everything here:

One of the mags doesn't feed correctly, replacement is still in the packaging. Meant to toss it but it got mixed back in.

Likely needs a bedding tweak, some POI issues when using a bipod.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Neither really.

Just getting rid of a lot of overlap, and stuff I rarely shoot.

I read about things a lot that really grabs my attention, but when it comes down to it, that usually wears off after a short while. I guess I'm much more of a hunter than shooter at heart.

Thinking I'm going to get my hunting rifles exactly the way I want, have one really good .22 and possibly one heavy BR or something. Would love a Vudoo, and may revisit a Fieldcraft again.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Been there, done that....22 LR, 223, and a dandy hunting rifle of sorts does it. I was thinking you had a pretty stellar 243 as your go to?

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
That Hornet should sell quickly. Have you listed it on theeclassifieds.com? I've had a lot of success selling on there.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
16Bore said:
Been there, done that....22 LR, 223, and a dandy hunting rifle of sorts does it. I was thinking you had a pretty stellar 243 as your go to?
Not going that far, but not far off either...

Don't know if I'd call it stellar, but it's money to 600, and I can't kill the damn thing. It's been reliable enough that I let someone on this board talk me out of my 7mmWSM Montana that shot like a damn benchrest rifle...

Cheap ass RAR behind it is a solid shooter, and I like the way it disappears in my Kifaru when I need it to.

These two never make it past our mud room, where they're always ready to go.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Rolltide said:
That Hornet should sell quickly. Have you listed it on theeclassifieds.com? I've had a lot of success selling on there.
I have not, never even heard of that site. I appreciate the heads up.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
No problem! I learned about it when I moved to Kingsport.

Eastman created the site as a place for their employees to sell their stuff.

I don't find many deals there, but have bought a few and sold a few through it.

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Lineman said:
Been posted before, but...

$675 for everything here:

One of the mags doesn't feed correctly, replacement is still in the packaging. Meant to toss it but it got mixed back in.

Likely needs a bedding tweak, some POI issues when using a bipod.
SPF

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I'm sending my 6x45 down the road

CM Rem 700 with nicely tuned Xmark trigger
X-caliber 1 in 8 twist SS barrel finished at 17" and threaded 1/2x28
Smith work was by ITD
MDT LSS chassis with grip,tube,Stock and 10 round mag included

barreled action was rattle canned when it was in the factory Tupperware so the paint job looks like hell in the chassis if that matters to you. the chassis has some scratches in the finish.

I did no load work up with this rifle, just kissed an amax and put a stout charge of Lever behind it and it shot MOA with good velocity so that was good enough for me. I loaded some 70 grain NBTs with H335 and they shot under 3/4"

Asking $950 shipped to the lower 48, AK guys we will work it out.

I'll throw in all the fired brass I have and a set of Redding FL dies if anybody wants them

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014

Only trade I'm interested in is a 3-9 SS scope with cash on your end but in mainly looking to cash out

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Had C-Note in a few different handles(McMillan Class,MDT LSS,XHCG Chassis,etc.( and just last night,poked it in a Terrain DBM.

I REALLY like the terrain ergo's and the 20% off currently,prolly don't suck. Ordered this last one with Mesa DBM for $399 and poked the Mesa beneath The Heavy Vudoo,as there wasn't as much mag drag with it.

I'd Terrain/DBM the 270 and swat some shit with it!...............

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
May try a Terrain, but MCMillan has Rem. Hunters in stock at the moment. Need something to drop a Rem Varmint contour in.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I love the Rem Hunter and the Terrain is assuredly it's kin.

What chambering? Twist? Glass? Application?......................

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
6 BR 1-7, 10x MQ. Range toy.

.20 Vartarg or maybe .20 Tactical, 1-11 or 1-12 whichever is on the shelf. 10x MQ...turkeys, groundhogs occasional ‘yote.

Both itches I’ve had a while, will scratch one if not both real soon. Had a BR barreled action ready to go but sold it before it ever touched a stock.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have a sad & lonely High RPM Heavy 6BR awaiting a LRHSi replacement scope(I remain dubious)...though a NIB and freshly capped 10x MQ sets next to it,ogling them 40MOA empty 'Horn rings.(grin)

Baby BR is in the crummy however!..........................

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Have a MPA BA Lite for 700 SA that I would like to trade towards a Manners EH1A, T2A, McMillan A3 or A5 with adjustable comb. Would add some $ to boot. Chassis in good shape but has some rubbing where it rides against the seat of my UTV. Has bipod spigot, bag rider rail and EVG grip.

John

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Looking for a couple 10x MQs and one 3-9 MQ.

Have multiple 6x's, one SFP 3.5-15 MQ and a 10x MD to trade. Have non-SWFA as well if anyone is looking for 1" tubes, cash too if you don't want to trade.

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Lineman said:
Looking for a couple 10x MQs and one 3-9 MQ.

Have multiple 6x's, one SFP 3.5-15 MQ and a 10x MD to trade. Have non-SWFA as well if anyone is looking for 1" tubes, cash too if you don't want to trade.
Lineman,

PM is showing up blank.

John

Hondo64d

Feb 19, 2015
The Big Country
Have:

2x unopened boxes of 140gr ELD-Ms
1x partial box (26) of 140gr ELD-Ms
1x partial box (34) of 147gr ELD-Ms

Need:

6.5 130gr Berger AR Hybrid OTMs

John

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
I've got a 10x Mil-Quad FF, but need I need a 6x Mil-Quad FF... Anybody want to trade a 6x for a 10x?

Dude270

Dec 23, 2014
I've got a leupold M8 6x42 matte duplex that I'd part with. Shop me a PM if interested
Thanks

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
I’ve probably got a 6x MQ I’d let go, if you’d rather fly that way.

Shoot a PM if interested.

clark98ut

Jun 3, 2008
Liberty Hill, TX
Lineman said:
I’ve probably got a 6x MQ I’d let go, if you’d rather fly that way.

Shoot a PM if interested.
Shot you a PM, but it’s acting funny. Maybe shoot me an email if PM doesn’t work. dclark_at_utexas.edu

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Back at ya, hit the quote button if it's showing up blank.

cell number in the PM if that's easier...

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
FWIW, just had a flawless transaction with Brett.

Issue free and would not hesitate to do business again.

Brett

Oct 19, 2013
OK
Lineman said:
FWIW, just had a flawless transaction with Brett.

Issue free and would not hesitate to do business again.
Same goes for Lineman.

Thanks again.

pavementends

Dec 9, 2007
Mississippi
Guys I have 2 boxes of Nosler ballistic tip 140 gr 270cal. I need to trade for a cal I reload. 243,25, 6.5, 7mm, 30, 375, 458 most anything other than 270. I also have a Weatherby Vanguard (Howa) 30/06 size bolt. It is in good shape and is complete. I would like to trade for a Remington short action bolt in like shape. PM me if interested.
Pavementends