data-csrf="1713519817,ae9d598dead2f9d55f00f12c77cd342a" Well Done, MidwayUSA! | As Real As It Gets

Well Done, MidwayUSA!

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I've grumbled to Midway's Customer Service on a couple of occasions, regarding their lengthy shipping and/or lousy packaging. I made two orders on Black Friday weekend. I took advantage of their sale on factory seconds bullets, and free shipping. Both boxes came today, which is pretty fast compared to their free shipping performances I've seen in the past. And, both packages were double-boxed, with the outside box being a USPS Flat Rate Box. Well done, MidwayUSA! Thank you for taking better care of your Alaskan customers!

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowshoeWalker

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
There was room for improvement,that's for sure.(grin)

I've never had them ask to return damaged goods and they've always sent replacement(s),no questions asked.

I'll take the better packaging.................

Chesapeake

Aug 24, 2010
SW Washington
Mine arrived fine. The 75's have slight rings and other defects in the boat tail. The 143's I don't see the issue.
Mine were single boxed and USPS shipped for the trip to Washington.

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I ordered heavy .30 cal bullets for the Blackout. From what I saw, the 208 and 225 ELDMs look great, as do the 220gr BTHPs.

I already have a bunch of 22s, 6s, and 6.5s on-hand, but I was tempted to scoop more. The 6.5mm 143s and 147s were pretty scarce, not that long ago.

RichardEscog

Dec 6, 2022
  • Deleted by cwh
Show…

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
50 some ammo boxes(3 different sizes) made,but looked like everyone who touched it,added more tape.(grin)

It was all there.............

minengr

Dec 7, 2010
Harrisburg, IL
I live close enough that if order before 5pm and I have them ship it UPS ground, it's on my doorstep the next day. Placed an order Monday. Decided to save $3 and took the cheaper shipping. That was a mistake. It's gone from the warehouse to Columbia to KC back to Columbia and again back to KC. Now it's in route and predicted to be delivered Tuesday. WTF, four days later it's further from me that when it was in the warehouse. Next time I'll spend the extra $3.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshf303