data-csrf="1714347108,341ba958560a20656cb183f11c7536e0" Well, I did it now.............. | As Real As It Gets

Well, I did it now..............

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
sittin' here drinkin' beer
Wife's dumbass German friend from Wisconsin showed up during dinner again. She's been forewarned. She's always hintin' around about how good the food looks and we can never get her to leave. She don't like me too much. I can't blame her. She mooched a bowl of leftover salad. Upon finishing it, I told her she had some dressing on her chin. As she wiped it, I told her "No, not that one, the next one down"..........grin

This is the same bitch who upon my coming in from work her rugrats were runnin' all over my house and jumpin' on the furniture. "Calgon, take me away", she exclaimed. I told her, "Fuck Calgon. Try your mini-van".........grin

Another time I told her she needed to move her van out of the driveway. She replied, "Why, are you leaving?" I said, "No, but you are"....grin

Wonder why she don't like me?

MontanaMan

Nov 28, 2007
Hey, Bud, you're really smokin' tonight. (Laughin')

Get a little Jack and chill......it's Friday nite.

MM

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
2muchgun said:
This is the same bitch who upon my coming in from work her rugrats were runnin' all over my house and jumpin' on the furniture. "Calgon, take me away", she exclaimed. I told her, "Fuck Calgon. Try your mini-van".........grin
That shit happens in my house and they are never coming back. I don't give a fuckall who it is. I gotta agree with the others, time to step up like a man and put your foot down. Send that German packin'

On the other note, those are some sweet lion mounts. I'm itching to stick a mountain kitty.