data-csrf="1713528140,2fc9b52333a361ab180602743f77df57" Went and picked up a new bow | As Real As It Gets

Went and picked up a new bow

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
Retired the old Darton and grabbed a Matthews DXT. I got a deal I couldn't refuse.

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
lol. 6075 carbon express. My old bow has an HHA and whisker bisquit. I'm thinking HHA for the new and my Bro has a new drop away he says is the latest, blah blah if I want it.

Witt

Dec 30, 2009
NE
I opt WBs, though it seems a shame not to have the latest and greatest full-containment drop-away on a mathews

okbowman

Jun 4, 2008
Witt said:
I opt WBs, though it seems a shame not to have the latest and greatest full-containment drop-away on a mathews
Archers are almost as bad as techie geeks. I know cuz I was there for a looong time. Now I just like my shit simple. I run a Bodoodle, but for a huntin rig WB is tough to top.

Painless

Administrator
I can't get past my fletching hitting something on the way out the rest. I really like my drop away rest, though I can't remember the model number right now. It has a guard that holds the arrow in place so it doesn't wobble around......Blake

I am still looking at picking up a Drenalin, but I am going to wait a little bit longer to see what they come out with next year

okbowman

Jun 4, 2008
Although I'm running a BD I did test a WB. I felt that way too at first, but after some testing I saw no harm from the fletching contact on the WB, and my fletching has the sharpest helical my Bitz will allow.

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
I've zero complaints with my WB and plan on leaving it on the Darton as my spare. This new thingamabob rest is something else altogether for me.

okbowman

Jun 4, 2008
There are other good FC rests on the market, but WB has won the marketing war...at least partially due to pricing.