data-csrf="1711727068,f19024ab747b7dc458592db949342fed" What do you think about the banners | As Real As It Gets

What do you think about the banners

Painless

Administrator
What do you guys think about the banners at the bottom is it to much or are they ok. I am on a roll with these things now. They are also links to the website, so if you click on them they will open the link to the site on another page........Blake

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
I'm glad you tackled this one Blake! Seems fine.

All one has to do is find the template and it ain't to bad.

Painless

Administrator
nope, I have been uploading the photos after a little doctoring and putting all of that code directly into the server via the cpanel at lunar pages. I don't have to change anything in the footer box ever again and I can add as many banners as I want. If we can ever come up with a good pic for a header that can be stretched like below I also have a hack for a header that will do the same thing. The only problem is that it won't flash all the time, the only time it will change is when a page is refresehed or a new page is opened.........Blake

CAS

Nov 18, 2007
Kalifornistan
Visit site
Blake,

I noticed that some of the photos in the banners are skewed. I have a girl that works for me who does graphic design, and I have several 10s of 1000s invested in software and hardware at her disposal. If you can send me the original jpgs, I can have her work some magic on them and get them looking good.

Just shoot them to the email in my profile if you want.

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
I like the banners, but so far I want a new rifle and a new blade for sure.....