data-csrf="1714260173,75b42fa84227b0bf62b634dca9316352" Where did I see... | As Real As It Gets

Where did I see...

jds44

Nov 18, 2007
East of pullit, West of Painless
Ain't as easy as it sounds. Blake and I tried to migrate all the stuff from the old board to here, but couldn't. The folks that owned free forum he was using for the old board wouldn't give us access to the database to let us migrate it. They wanted $$$ to let us have the data, so he said fuck it.

Accraholic

Nov 27, 2007
Oregon coast
fuck it ?

You take a serious request from a dedicated member, and say "fuck it" ?

Judas Preist !

I tried the direct route, and called B.D., that fucker must be sleeping, didn't answer...

I guess I could call Jane, she saves everthing Dave types to her Hard drive I think.

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
jds
you are the man, I bet you could find Jimmy Hoffa if he were somewhere on the web....

jds44

Nov 18, 2007
You might be right. The guy that wrote the book "Hoffa" is a business professor at UDel where I went to school and I just happened to have him for a couple of classes back in the day. Let me see if I still have his email address... :)

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
so what did the professor think happened to Hoffa....
besides the fact he died....

jds44

Nov 18, 2007
He never would give a straight answer and believe me, we asked. He wrote the book in 92ish and I took an International Business class of his not long after it came out, so it was a hot topic. He spent quite a bit of time with Hoffa before he wrote the book and said he had his suspicions about who killed him, but that's as far as he would go.